- 11 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- 12 hrs ago Honda City & Amaze Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Plus Spied Testing In India Ahead Of India Launch Soon: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance International Air Travel Once Situation Normalizes: Civil Aviation Minister
- News 'Grieved and shocked': Ratan Tata shares moving post on pregnant elephant killed in Kerala
- Movies Paatal Lok Producer Anushka Sharma Says She Has Always Chased Unique Stories
- Sports Muhammad Ali: The night 'The Greatest' shuffled towards perfection
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Get Rs. 7, 536 Crore Investment Soon: Report
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
According to reports from Autocar India, the new Maruti XL6 once launched in India will be available in two variants: Alpha and Zeta. The MPV will sold exclusively in Maruti Suzuki's premium Nexa dealerships, with the standard Ertiga continuing to be sold in the Arena showrooms.
Note: Image used for representational purposes only
Some of the features which will be offered as standard on both variants of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be individual captain seats for the second-row, LED lights all around including the headlamps, taillights and the DRLs. Other features will also include an all-black interiors with silver accents, rear wash-wipe function, height-adjustable driver's seat and the latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system from Maruti Suzuki.
The new premium MPV, the XL6 has been in the news recently with the car being spied testing on multiple occasions. The interiors of the new Maruti Suzuki XL6 was also spied recently, revealing a number of features and equipment mentioned above.
In terms of design, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with an updated front profile. This includes a new trapezoidal grille with a chrome strip running at the centre, a more upright front profile with a flatter bonnet, updated headlamp cluster and other unique design elements as well.
The side and rear profile of the XL6 will be similar to the Ertiga, although it will now come with a raised body, increased height and ground clearance and black-cladding all around.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV will be powered by a BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine, It will churn out 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and will also come mated to Maruti's SHVS (mild-hybrid) technology. The engine will be further mated with two transmission options: a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Variants
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is a premium version of the popular Ertiga MPV in the country. It will come as a six-seater variant and sold exclusively at Nexa. Bookings for the new MPV is yet to be officially started and we expect it to begin sometime in early-August. Maruti will price the XL6 MPV slightly higher than the standard model, however, the official pricing will be announced at the time of launch.