- Finance Sterling & Wilson Solar Makes A Weak Debut; Lists At Discount Of 10%
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Lands In Big Trouble For Revealing The Title Of Her Movie With Karthi
- News Why does Trump want to buy Greenland? Check where he has put up a Trump Tower
- Sports Murray beaten at Winston-Salem Open as singles return continues
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ India Launch: Watch The Live Stream Here
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
According to reports from Autocar India, the new Maruti XL6 once launched in India will be available in two variants: Alpha and Zeta. The MPV will sold exclusively in Maruti Suzuki's premium Nexa dealerships, with the standard Ertiga continuing to be sold in the Arena showrooms.
Note: Image used for representational purposes only
Some of the features which will be offered as standard on both variants of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be individual captain seats for the second-row, LED lights all around including the headlamps, taillights and the DRLs. Other features will also include an all-black interiors with silver accents, rear wash-wipe function, height-adjustable driver's seat and the latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system from Maruti Suzuki.
The new premium MPV, the XL6 has been in the news recently with the car being spied testing on multiple occasions. The interiors of the new Maruti Suzuki XL6 was also spied recently, revealing a number of features and equipment mentioned above.
In terms of design, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 will come with an updated front profile. This includes a new trapezoidal grille with a chrome strip running at the centre, a more upright front profile with a flatter bonnet, updated headlamp cluster and other unique design elements as well.
The side and rear profile of the XL6 will be similar to the Ertiga, although it will now come with a raised body, increased height and ground clearance and black-cladding all around.
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV will be powered by a BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre petrol engine, It will churn out 104bhp and 138Nm of torque and will also come mated to Maruti's SHVS (mild-hybrid) technology. The engine will be further mated with two transmission options: a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki XL6 Variants
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is a premium version of the popular Ertiga MPV in the country. It will come as a six-seater variant and sold exclusively at Nexa. Bookings for the new MPV is yet to be officially started and we expect it to begin sometime in early-August. Maruti will price the XL6 MPV slightly higher than the standard model, however, the official pricing will be announced at the time of launch.