- 13 min ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Detai
- 1 hr ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Manish Malhotra's Festive Outfits Are A Visual Delight And Insta-Worthy
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy: Allu Arjun Avoids Tweeting About Chiru's Film, Is He Ignoring The Megastar?
- News IRCTC Statue of Unity package: Visit world's tallest statue by train; details here
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50 New Firmware Improves Battery And System Stability
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its new premium six-seater MPV in the Indian market in August. The new six-seater MPV is based on the popular Ertiga model but will come with a host of changes and updates.
The new premium MPV was spotted recently wearing an ‘XL6' badging, indicating the new name of the upcoming model. The previous spy pics also had the ‘Nexa' sticker, confirming that the new model will be sold through the brand's premium dealership.
Now, fresh spy pics of the upcoming premium MPV have emerged, showcasing the interiors of the six-seater Maruti XL6 model. The Spy pics from Gaadiwaadi, reveals a number of features, changes and updates made to the Ertiga-based model, ahead of its launch in the country.
As seen from the spy pics, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes with an interior similar to that on the Ertiga MPV. This includes a similar cabin with a blacked-out dashboard, featuring silver accents all around.
The spy pics also reveal an automatic transmission unit. This confirms that the new Maruti XL6 MPV will be powered by the new 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. There will be a manual gearbox as well in the form of a five-speed unit.
The images also showcase the presence of Maruti Suzuki's latest SmartPlay Studio infotainment system, steering-mounted controls and the HVAC controls as well. Another important aspect seen in the images is the presence of individual captain seats in the second row.
In terms of external design, the premium MPV offering from Maruti Suzuki will come with a few significant changes to the external cosmetics. This includes the use of a new front grille, updated headlamps and a revised front bumper as well. The sides and rear will remain pretty much unchanged; with possibly very few changes if any at all.
Maruti Suzuki will launch the new premium six-seater MPV in the Indian market on the 21st of August. It will be sold exclusively at the brand's Nexa dealerships as mentioned before, with deliveries set to begin immediately from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The Maruti Six-Seater Premium XL6 MPV
The new premium MPV from Maruti Suzuki will continue to rival the likes of the Mahindra Marazzo and the Toyota Innova in the Indian market, similar to the Ertiga. Pricing for the new MPV will be slightly higher than the Ertiga, with the official figures being announced at the time of launch. However, we do expect Maruti Suzuki to price it at least Rs 2 to 2.5 lakh higher than the Ertiga.