- 15 min ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 11 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 17 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- Sports TNPL 2019: Karaikudi Kaalai vs Trichi Warriors: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- News IMA scam: Mansoor Khan to be produced before Special PMLA court in Bengaluru today
- Finance Over 2.69 Lakh Farmers Did Not Receive Benefits Of PM-KISAN Scheme
- Movies Arjun Rampal's GF Gabriella Demetriades Shares A Photo Of Him Holding Their Newborn Son In His Arms
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Technology Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price Slashed By Up To Rs. 1,500
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed the launch of the Vitara Brezza petrol for the Indian market. According to carandbike, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol will launch in the Indian market, sometime before January 2020.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was first launched in the Indian market back in 2016. At the time of launch, the brand introduced just the diesel variant of the Vitara Brezza in the Indian market.
Now, with Maruti Suzuki's plans to completely discontinue diesel engines in the market. The company is now working towards bringing in the petrol version of their best-selling SUV in the market.
The new petrol engine on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be the same 1.2-litre petrol engine which does duty on the newly introduced Wagon R. This engine currently churns out 82bhp and 113Nm of torque. The 1.2-litre engine, however, will be upgraded to meet the upcoming BS-VI norms. Maruti Suzuki might also tune the engine for better power output and torque figures.
Maruti Suzuki currently offers the Wagon R 1.2-litre petrol with a choice of either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox. The brand might carry forward the same transmission options on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol as well.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is currently the best-selling SUV in the Indian market. The company recently recorded sales of 11,785 units in April 2019, a growth of nine percent compared to the same month last year.
Apart from the mechanical updates, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is also expected to receive a mild mid-cycle facelift as well. This includes subtle cosmetic changes and additional features and safety equipment update as well.
Maruti Suzuki is also planning to replace the current diesel unit on the Vitara Brezza with the latest 1.5-litre. The new in-house developed 1.5-litre diesel first debuted on the Ciaz sedan and was also introduced on the Ertiga MPV as well.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza petrol is among the most-anticipated variants of the SUV in the Indian market. Once launched in the Indian market, the Vitara Brezza petrol will continue to rival other compact SUVs such as he XUV300 and Ford EcoSport.