- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 2 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Movies Veteran Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
India based auto manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has been working on the new XL6 which is based on the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. The new XL6 is slated to be a premium version of the Ertiga, even though it looks very different.
Images of the interior and exterior of the all new XL6 were doing the rounds recently and they revealed a lot of details. Now, there is a new picture of the XL6 that reveals a new colour scheme.
The picture, taken by GaadiWaadi shows the XL6 sporting a deep metallic brown colour that is exclusive to the Maruti Suzuki XL6. The SUV is also slated to retail via Maruti's Nexa dealerships.
This new metallic brown colour will be one of many colour options for the XL6. Rumor has it that the Ertiga and the XL6 will share colour options but some will will remain exclusively for the XL6.
The new XL6 is a six-seater version of the Ertiga, but the vehicle will see design and style changes to the interior and the exteriors. The exteriors have been revealed via spy pics in the past.
The XL6 that is seen here with very little camouflage shows that the front end of the car is different as compared to the Ertiga. The XL6 features a new a new grille and a new chrome bar running across it. The headlamps have been upgraded as well. The SUV also features a silver skid plate at the front.
The XL6 also features body cladding all around the car. It has silver attachments on the running board, blacked out wheels, and a rear skid plate. The all new Maruti Suzuki XL6 also features LED DRLs and what looks like an all-LED headlamp unit.
The XL6 is set to feature same 1.5-litre petrol engine that features in the new Ertiga. This engine produces 103bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine will be available with manual and automatic options.
In other news, Maruti Suzuki has launched a BS-VI petrol version and a CNG version of the Ertiga.The company launched the BS-VI variant yesterday and has priced the vehicle between Rs 7.54 lakh and Rs 10.05 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the Ertiga BV-VI, click here.
The CNG variant was launched last Saturday and the company has priced the vehicle starting at Rs 8.82 lakh. To know more about the Ertiga CNG, click here.
Maruti Suzuki sales have been on the decline thanks to the lean period manufacturers have been facing. According to sales data for July 2019, the company recorded a 36 percent decline in sales. Read the entire report here.