- 2 hrs ago Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Pro Edition Cars Launched: Pro Edition Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor & Hexa Introduced
- 3 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Maruti Suzuki introduces a comprehensive 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty for the diesel variants of the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza. The company is celebrating 2.9 million customers of the four aforementioned diesel cars. The warranty is available for new customers at no extra cost at any of its dealerships.
The 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty scheme comprehensively covers a host of parts and their replacements. These include the Electronic Control Module (ECM), turbocharger assembly, high-pressure pump, compressor, critical engine and transmission parts, among others. The warranty covers the steering assembly and suspension struts as part of the plan.
Commenting on this announcement, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza are our flagship products. And as a small gesture of our gratitude to the admirers and prospective buyers, we are offering a free 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty on the entire diesel line up of these models to ensure a worry-free ownership experience.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's 5-Year/1-Lakh Kilometer Warranty Offer
A warranty is offered to cars for ease of ownership. With more warranty period from the previous 2 year/40,000 kms scheme, it will make owning Maruti cars cheaper. Recently, Tata has also started offering an extended warranty on select models.
The free warranty or maintenance package is a trend currently followed by automakers to boost their sales figures. With the current auto recession, these strategies will be useful for automakers and their customers.