- 12 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs DC: Looking to play good brand of cricket to make this season a memorable one: KL Rahul
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Maruti Suzuki introduces a comprehensive 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty for the diesel variants of the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza. The company is celebrating 2.9 million customers of the four aforementioned diesel cars. The warranty is available for new customers at no extra cost at any of its dealerships.
The 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty scheme comprehensively covers a host of parts and their replacements. These include the Electronic Control Module (ECM), turbocharger assembly, high-pressure pump, compressor, critical engine and transmission parts, among others. The warranty covers the steering assembly and suspension struts as part of the plan.
Commenting on this announcement, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza are our flagship products. And as a small gesture of our gratitude to the admirers and prospective buyers, we are offering a free 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty on the entire diesel line up of these models to ensure a worry-free ownership experience.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's 5-Year/1-Lakh Kilometer Warranty Offer
A warranty is offered to cars for ease of ownership. With more warranty period from the previous 2 year/40,000 kms scheme, it will make owning Maruti cars cheaper. Recently, Tata has also started offering an extended warranty on select models.
The free warranty or maintenance package is a trend currently followed by automakers to boost their sales figures. With the current auto recession, these strategies will be useful for automakers and their customers.