- 33 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- News BSF Constable Recruitment 2020 full list: Check here
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Maruti Suzuki introduces a comprehensive 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty for the diesel variants of the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza. The company is celebrating 2.9 million customers of the four aforementioned diesel cars. The warranty is available for new customers at no extra cost at any of its dealerships.
The 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty scheme comprehensively covers a host of parts and their replacements. These include the Electronic Control Module (ECM), turbocharger assembly, high-pressure pump, compressor, critical engine and transmission parts, among others. The warranty covers the steering assembly and suspension struts as part of the plan.
Commenting on this announcement, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, the Dzire, S-Cross, Swift and Vitara Brezza are our flagship products. And as a small gesture of our gratitude to the admirers and prospective buyers, we are offering a free 5-year, 1-lakh km warranty on the entire diesel line up of these models to ensure a worry-free ownership experience.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's 5-Year/1-Lakh Kilometer Warranty Offer
A warranty is offered to cars for ease of ownership. With more warranty period from the previous 2 year/40,000 kms scheme, it will make owning Maruti cars cheaper. Recently, Tata has also started offering an extended warranty on select models.
The free warranty or maintenance package is a trend currently followed by automakers to boost their sales figures. With the current auto recession, these strategies will be useful for automakers and their customers.