- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Tata is offering a 3 year/ 40,000Kms maintenance package for Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Hexa this monsoon. This offer enables makes the ownership for the range of cars hassle-free with free maintenance for the next 3 years. The company's maintenance package will also include free roadside assistance and warranty for 3 years.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
The maintenance package can be further extended to 5 years at an extra cost. The extended maintenance package will be covered for 1,00,000Kms to ensure a stress-free and low-cost ownership. Excluding this offer, many dealerships are offering attractive cash discounts on the Tata cars in monsoon this year.
Tata Motors has introduced this offer to boost their sales this festive season and also help with monsoon maintenance. Tata Tiago and Nexon are the company's best-selling models with Tiago selling 5,000 units and Nexon selling 4,000 units each month. With the monsoon offer and cash discount offered by dealerships across India, the numbers should increase this festive season.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
Tata recently introduced an updated version of their performance cars Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP. The changes for 2019 Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP are limited to minor cosmetic and interior upgrades. Tata Motors has lined up new vehicles getting introduced to the Indian market this year.
The line-up will include "Altroz" the premium hatchback and "Cassini" a 7 seater SUV based on Tata Harrier. A facelifted Nexon has also been spotted testing on Indian roads recently. The company is looking to close big this year with the launch of new models this festive season.
Tata Motors has seen a decline in sales like other automotive manufacturers in India. The automotive recession has hit hard as the company's Pimpri factory has slow/stopped production multiple times because of lesser sales figures. These measures are taken to reduce the cost needed for inventory management and the pile-up of cars in stockyards.
Thoughts About The Free Monsoon Maintenance Package
A lot of automotive manufacturers are promoting monsoon maintenance with various offers. Tata Motors has joined the party with excellent offers for their line-up of cars. A 3 years/40,000Kms free maintenance makes owning Tata cars easy this monsoon. With festive season starting this will help boost the sales for the Indian automotive manufacturer.