- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Movies Rambo Last Blood Movie Review: A Good Watch For Sylvester Stallone Fans
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has just launched it's 'Service on Wheels' initiative. Service on Wheels is a doorstep car service program for the company's existing customer base.
The company says that the Service on Wheels program includes paid and free services that are done at any Maruti Suzuki authorized service center. This includes repairs, underbody inspection, oil changing, and air & oil filter cleaning among others.
The 'Service on Wheels' program is available for all models and engine variants including petrol, diesel, and CNG in the company's stable.
The 'Service on Wheels' program is able to perform regular maintenance services for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles. The vehicles used for the initiative are fitted with a portable tools trolley for fast repairs, storage racks to carry spare parts, and equipment for underbody inspection and repair.
Maruti Suzuki currently has a service network of over 3,600 workshops across 1,800 towns and cities. The company expects the 'Service on Wheels' program to boost the existing service network.
The company is excited about the new Service on Wheels campaign and said via a press release that were delighted to announce the addition of Service on Wheels. Maruti Suzuki feels that a workshop built on a four-wheeler is always designed to meet all service requirements of customers.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki launched the all-new XL6 on the 21st of this month. The new six-seater features a new BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre K15 petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic torque converter. To read more about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About Maruti's Service On Wheels Initiative.
Customer satisfaction has always been important for Maruti Suzuki, and the Service on Wheels initiative is just another way that the company is putting their customers first. We are unsure why the company has launched this campaign. Traffic conditions in metros do not allow for a service vehicle to park by the road and service a car, however small. Is this truly a larger step towards customer service or is the company fearful of losing customers?