- 9 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 11 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has just launched it's 'Service on Wheels' initiative. Service on Wheels is a doorstep car service program for the company's existing customer base.
The company says that the Service on Wheels program includes paid and free services that are done at any Maruti Suzuki authorized service center. This includes repairs, underbody inspection, oil changing, and air & oil filter cleaning among others.
The 'Service on Wheels' program is available for all models and engine variants including petrol, diesel, and CNG in the company's stable.
The 'Service on Wheels' program is able to perform regular maintenance services for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles. The vehicles used for the initiative are fitted with a portable tools trolley for fast repairs, storage racks to carry spare parts, and equipment for underbody inspection and repair.
Maruti Suzuki currently has a service network of over 3,600 workshops across 1,800 towns and cities. The company expects the 'Service on Wheels' program to boost the existing service network.
The company is excited about the new Service on Wheels campaign and said via a press release that were delighted to announce the addition of Service on Wheels. Maruti Suzuki feels that a workshop built on a four-wheeler is always designed to meet all service requirements of customers.
In related news, Maruti Suzuki launched the all-new XL6 on the 21st of this month. The new six-seater features a new BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre K15 petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and a four-speed automatic torque converter. To read more about the XL6, click here.
Thoughts About Maruti's Service On Wheels Initiative.
Customer satisfaction has always been important for Maruti Suzuki, and the Service on Wheels initiative is just another way that the company is putting their customers first. We are unsure why the company has launched this campaign. Traffic conditions in metros do not allow for a service vehicle to park by the road and service a car, however small. Is this truly a larger step towards customer service or is the company fearful of losing customers?