- 7 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Maruti Suzuki sales in September is on the rise. India's largest carmaker expects to have a higher sales record in September compared to the previous month of August.
Maruti Suzuki sales in India have been declining consistently for the past 10 months. The carmaker registered its highest sales decline in August, registering a de-growth of over 34% in the Indian market — here is the car sales report for the month of August 2019.
However, R C Bhargava, Chairman, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., stated that with the arrival of Navratri in September, there will be an uptick in sales. The Chairman also stated that bookings for Maruti Suzuki cars in the Indian market have gone up substantially in September compared to the previous month.
Bhargava stated, "We expect that retail sales in September would witness an improvement over August. The booking levels have gone up compared to last month, have gone up substantially, and the expectation is that the 29th and 30th of this month will probably witness very high retail sales."
The 29th and 30th of September are expected to receive the highest sales, with the arrival of the 9-day Navratri celebration period. To further capitalise on the festive period, Maruti Suzuki is also launching a brand-new entry-level hatchback in the market, with the S-Presso.
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will come with a completely new design language, inspired by the company's ‘Future-S' concept. The Maruti S-Presso will be positioned above the popular Alto K10 and will rival the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Datsun redi-GO.
The Maruti S-Presso will offer a high ground clearance, with almost an SUV-ish stance. It will also be offered with a host of features and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the entry-level segment — here are the details.
The company has already released a couple of teasers of the upcoming S-Presso hatchback. Bookings for the Maruti S-Presso is expected to begin soon, with deliveries said to begin from the time of launch. However, certain dealers are said to have already started registering the names of interested customers; ahead of official bookings being opened.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Sales In September
The Maruti Suzuki sales in September is said to be improving over the previous month. The company expects improved sales in September compared to the previous month, due to the arrival of Navratri. Also, with the introduction of the new hatchback, It will be interesting to see how much of an improvement Maruti Suzuki can really make, compared to the previous month.