- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 9 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 11 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup: Lower-order need to be ready as top-order can go off in overcast conditions: Kohli
- News 2019 mandate liberated India from ailments of dynasty, casteism and appeasement: Amit Shah
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in the January of 2017 and has been one of best selling hatchbacks for Maruti. The Ignis set a milestone by crossing one lakh units in sales figures.
According to Overdrive, Maruti Suzuki recently updated the Ignis and most of the updates were in the safety features of the hatchback. The car now features a passenger seat belt alarm, rear parking sensors, and an over-speeding alert system.
Other features available with the Ignis are projector headlamps with Daylight Running Lights, LED tail lamps, a climate control system, and keyless entry. The Ignis also features ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, seat belt pre-tensioners with force limiters, ISOFIX child seat anchorage mounts, and a pedestrian protection system.
The only noticeable changes on the exterior is the addition of silver roof rails, that too, on the Alpha and Zeta trims.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power @ 6,000rpm, and 113Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission, and is also available in 5-speed automatic variants.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in a total of seven variants. The Sigma trim is the base variant and is available only with a manual transmission. The Delta, Alpha, and Zeta trims are available with both, manual and automatic transmissions.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in six different colours, two of which — Pearl Arctic White and Silky Silver — are available across all variants. The Glistening Grey is not available in the top end Alpha variant, and Urban Blue isn't available in the entry level Sigma variant. The final two colours — Tinsel Blue and Uptown Red — are available in the Delta and Zeta variants only.
The variants of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis are priced between Rs 4.79 lakh and Rs 7.15 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ignis Crossing The One Lakh Units In Sales Milestone
Congratulations to Maruti Suzuki for achieving this feat so soon. The Ignis is a fantastic hatchback and continues to do well with the masses. The updates that Maruti Suzuki do make small differences to customers. Kudos!