- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in the January of 2017 and has been one of best selling hatchbacks for Maruti. The Ignis set a milestone by crossing one lakh units in sales figures.
According to Overdrive, Maruti Suzuki recently updated the Ignis and most of the updates were in the safety features of the hatchback. The car now features a passenger seat belt alarm, rear parking sensors, and an over-speeding alert system.
Other features available with the Ignis are projector headlamps with Daylight Running Lights, LED tail lamps, a climate control system, and keyless entry. The Ignis also features ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, seat belt pre-tensioners with force limiters, ISOFIX child seat anchorage mounts, and a pedestrian protection system.
The only noticeable changes on the exterior is the addition of silver roof rails, that too, on the Alpha and Zeta trims.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power @ 6,000rpm, and 113Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission, and is also available in 5-speed automatic variants.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in a total of seven variants. The Sigma trim is the base variant and is available only with a manual transmission. The Delta, Alpha, and Zeta trims are available with both, manual and automatic transmissions.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in six different colours, two of which — Pearl Arctic White and Silky Silver — are available across all variants. The Glistening Grey is not available in the top end Alpha variant, and Urban Blue isn't available in the entry level Sigma variant. The final two colours — Tinsel Blue and Uptown Red — are available in the Delta and Zeta variants only.
The variants of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis are priced between Rs 4.79 lakh and Rs 7.15 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ignis Crossing The One Lakh Units In Sales Milestone
Congratulations to Maruti Suzuki for achieving this feat so soon. The Ignis is a fantastic hatchback and continues to do well with the masses. The updates that Maruti Suzuki do make small differences to customers. Kudos!