- 17 hrs ago Kerala State Road Transport Corporation’s Long Distance Bus Services Put On Hold: Details
- 20 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights From Two-Wheeler Market From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycles Register 37% Growth In Monthly Sales
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 India Launch To Happen Soon: Spied Testing In India
- Finance CBDT Offers Relief To Seniors On Self-Assessment Tax
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Smartphones Launches And Online Sale With Offers
- News Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa tests positive for coronavirus
- Sports Daruvala finishes creditable fourth in action-packed sprint race
- Movies Friendship Day 2020: Anushka Sharma, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal & Others Wish Their Pals!
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti’s Beautiful Red Bridal Lehenga Is All You Need To Get Good Photographs At Your Wedding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis was launched in the January of 2017 and has been one of best selling hatchbacks for Maruti. The Ignis set a milestone by crossing one lakh units in sales figures.
According to Overdrive, Maruti Suzuki recently updated the Ignis and most of the updates were in the safety features of the hatchback. The car now features a passenger seat belt alarm, rear parking sensors, and an over-speeding alert system.
Other features available with the Ignis are projector headlamps with Daylight Running Lights, LED tail lamps, a climate control system, and keyless entry. The Ignis also features ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, seat belt pre-tensioners with force limiters, ISOFIX child seat anchorage mounts, and a pedestrian protection system.
The only noticeable changes on the exterior is the addition of silver roof rails, that too, on the Alpha and Zeta trims.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 82bhp of power @ 6,000rpm, and 113Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5 speed manual transmission, and is also available in 5-speed automatic variants.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in a total of seven variants. The Sigma trim is the base variant and is available only with a manual transmission. The Delta, Alpha, and Zeta trims are available with both, manual and automatic transmissions.
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is available in six different colours, two of which — Pearl Arctic White and Silky Silver — are available across all variants. The Glistening Grey is not available in the top end Alpha variant, and Urban Blue isn't available in the entry level Sigma variant. The final two colours — Tinsel Blue and Uptown Red — are available in the Delta and Zeta variants only.
The variants of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis are priced between Rs 4.79 lakh and Rs 7.15 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ignis Crossing The One Lakh Units In Sales Milestone
Congratulations to Maruti Suzuki for achieving this feat so soon. The Ignis is a fantastic hatchback and continues to do well with the masses. The updates that Maruti Suzuki do make small differences to customers. Kudos!