- 13 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu mocks exit polls, says most have gone wrong since 1999
- Sports Wonderful Woakes stars as England wrap up 4-0 win
- Movies Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shines Bright In A Metallic Yellow Gown On The Red Carpet!
- Technology Get Realme C2 in just Rs. 2000: Here are the details
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi Ups Her Cannes 2019 Fashion Closet With A Statement Floral Jumpsuit
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Pictures of a new, sporiter variant of the Suzuki Ertiga have been leaked online. It is called the Suzuki Ertiga GT and it will make its debut on 23 March, 2019. The Suzuki Ertiga GT is basically a cosmetically-enhanced version of the current-gen Ertiga and will be put on sale first in Indonesia later this month.
It will then be launched in various markets around the globe. Ahead of its debut, the Suzuki Ertiga GT's images have been leaked. The Suzuki Ertiga GT features aesthetic enhancements only. Up front is a bumper extension with subtle red accents and a new grille design. The fog-lamp housings are now more pronounced.
The side profile of the Ertiga GT is enhanced by body skirts, and new all-black alloy wheels. The rear bumper too gets extensions and the rear end now also features a spoiler. Yet another differentiation at the rear is the GT badging.
There is no concrete information yet, about the interiors of the Suzuki Ertiga GT. Maruti Suzuki had recently announced that it would be launching a premium variant of the Ertiga with a 6-seater (2+2+2) configuration. This would ensure captain seats for all its passengers, and this is a direct take on the Toyota Innova which is the current segment-leader.
The Ertiga GT could in all likelihood be the more premium variant that Maruti Suzuki was hinting at. If that is the case, then the interiors would come with all the top features of the current Ertiga ZXi+ in addition to the captain seats. Once the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga GT will be launched in India, it will be retailed through the company's premium and exclusive NEXA dealerships.
It is to be noted that all current variants of the Ertiga are sold at the standard Maruti Suzuki Arena outlets. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga GT sold in Indonesia will be driven by a 1.5-liter petrol engine. The same engine is expected to drive the MPV in India too, but the Indian market gets another option too.
We had recently reported that Maruti Suzuki would be launching a new 1.5-litre diesel engine and a new six-speed manual gearbox. This new powertrain too would in all likelihood debut on the new Ertiga GT.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Ertiga GT Pictures Leaked
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been one of the best-selling cars for the Indian auto giant. With the facelift of the ertiga being launched only recently, Maruti Suzuki has strengthened its sales. The launch of the Ertiga GT is expected to add more flavour to the mix, and therefore attract a younger audience. The Ertiga GT is yet another success story in the making. Stay tuned for more updates.