- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki has just launched the top-of the line Alto VXI+ at a Rs 3.80 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The all-new Alto features some changes inside-out.
The all-new Alto VXI+ features Maruti's latest Smartplay 2.0 seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system which first debuted in the 2019 WagonR model. Lower variants can be fitted with a SmartPlay mobile dock to access the Studio interface.
The new Smartplay 2.0 infotainment system is customizable and a vibrant, graphical user interface gives the Alto VXI+ an edge in the entry-level car segment.
Maruti had unveiled the Alto 800 facelift during April this year, and stated at then that the car was compliant with all upcoming safety norms.
The all-new Alto VXI Plus is powered by the same 796cc, three-cylinder engine, albeit in a BS-VI compliant format. The new engine emits 25 per cent lesser Nitrogen Oxide as compared to the older BS-IV compliant engines.
The engine on Maruti's new Alto 800 VXI+ produces 47bhp of power and 69Nm of torque. In addition the new model also meets the End of Life Vehicles requirements with over 95 per cent recoverable and 85 per cent recyclable elements.
The all new Maruti Alto 800 VXI+ features a driver side airbag, (ABS) anti-lock braking system with (EBD) electronic brake-force distribution, reverse parking sensors, a seat-belt reminder, and a speed alert as standard.
The company says that the Alto 800 VXI Plus is also compliant with the upcoming crash and pedestrian safety norms.
In Maruti related news, the 2019 Wagon R model crossed a milestone recently by registering over 1 lakh units in sales since it was launched in January this year. The company has registered 1,03,325 units in sales. To know more about the Wagon R and the milestone is achieved, click here.
Thoughts About The All New Maruti Alto 800 VXI+
Maruti is slowly upgrading all its entry-level segment vehicles. There are one of the few companies that put in the effort to upgrade their entire portfolio. The new Alto 800 VXI+ definitely has more ‘presence' as compared to the other Alto 800 models. We wonder what Maruti will install in the Alto next. Touchscreen infotainment system, check.