- 14 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- 47 min ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- 1 hr ago CF Moto Readies Four Motorcycles For July 2019 Launch — The Chinese Invasion
- 1 hr ago Kia Seltos’ Specifications, Dimensions & Other Details Revealed
- Finance Trent Shares Hit Record High On Fund Raising Plan
- Technology OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India On Amazon Prime Day 2019
- News Naqvi’s remark on J’khand youth killing, says 'Jai Shri Ram' can be chanted by embracing people
- Lifestyle A Vape Pen Explodes And Shatters Teen's Teeth
- Movies Kalank To Be Released On Amazon Prime; Here's When You Can Watch This Movie On Digital Platform!
- Sports ICC WC 2019: India vs West Indies: 4 memorable moments: 1983 triumph to More's six
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Mahindra XUV300 was launched in February 2019 at a competitive starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh ex-showroom (India). Arguably the best compact-SUV on the market right now, the Mahindra XUV300 comes with a lot on the inside while also promising a splendid driving experience — read our detailed first drive review to know more.
The Mahindra XUV300 is available in both petrol and diesel formats. The 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine makes 110bhp and 200Nm while the 1.5-litre diesel unit produces 115bhp and 300Nm. The engines come mated to a six-speed manual and an automatic variant is in the works.
That said, here are some official Mahindra XUV300 accessories worth checking out; along with their pricing:
(price figures shown are rounded and inclusive of labour charge; prices may vary depending on dealership location)
The Mahindra XUV300 can be made a bit more embossing and rugged by opting the factory-made body kit. This includes front and rear skid-plate extenders along with a side garnish.
Price: Rs 3200-18,900
Mahindra's accessories division has come up with enough chrome elements for the XUV300 to please the shine-obsessed Indian buyers. The chrome treatment extends to almost every location including the grille, lights, mirrors and even the roof rails.
Price: Rs 750-1900
Even though the Mahindra XUV300 comes with leatherette seats as standard, you can opt a genuine leather (with vinyl) seat cover as an accessory. There are other interesting seat designs on offer too.
Price: Rs 8200-16,000
The top trims of the Mahindra XUV300 ride on 17-inch five-spoke diamond-cut dual-tone alloy wheels. The same wheel design can be opted in a silver finish as an extra accessory. There are a few 16-inch wheel covers or caps available for the XUV300's base variants.
Price: Rs 780 (wheel caps); Rs 11,250-12,350 (for one alloy-wheel piece)
Luggage Rack (Roof Carrier)
To improve the XUV300's practicality factor, it can be equipped with a factory-made luggage rack or roof carrier. It is attached to the standard roof rails and has got a good load capacity.
Price: Rs 7400
Door Visors (Rain Guards)
Another functional accessory of the Mahindra XUV300 are door visors or rain guards. In addition to making the vehicle look slightly better (need not be the case always), door visors let you have some fresh air from outside without having to pull down the windows entirely.
Price: Rs 1550
Door Sill Guards
Door sill guards give a fresh appeal to the interiors of a car upon opening the doors. The Mahindra XUV300 can be equipped with three kinds of door sills, including an illuminated unit.
Price: Rs 700-2800
Car cover is an essential accessory if your vehicle is often parked under direct sunlight or in a dusty environment. Mahindra provides three car covers for the XUV300.
Price: Rs 2000-3300
The interiors of the Mahindra XUV300 can be kept neat and tidy with a range of floor mats. Among the six available, the designer mat seems to be the most desirable.
Price: Rs 1700-3800
Other Mahindra XUV300 Accessories Worth Considering
- Rear bumper protector: Rs 1500
- Sunshades: Rs 1440
- Parcel tray (rear luggage cover): Rs 1470
- Leather steering wheel cover: Rs 960
- Rear 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment (on the front-seat headrests): Rs 17,300
- Heads-Up Display (HUD): Rs 6500
Thoughts On The Official Mahindra XUV300 Accessories
The Mahindra XUV300 is a decent-looking vehicle, if not the best in its class. If you wish to make it bad in terms of aesthetics; look no further and opt all the chrome you want. However, the long list of factory-made accessories for the Mahindra XUV300 definitely include some functional and sensible choices as well.
What do you think of the Mahindra XUV300's accessories list (especially the body kits and chrome packages)? Let us know in the comment section below.