- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra recently confirmed the launch date of their upcoming sub-compact SUV, the XUV 300 in the Indian market. With the launch confirmed for the 15th February, video footage showcases the interiors of the XUV 300 for the first time.
UPDATE: Mahindra Automotive has launched the XUV300 at a compelling starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh ex-showroom (India) — click here to know all the details (including variant-wise pricing).
The video footage of the Mahindra XUV 300 also confirms some of the features, which were expected to be in the SUV. First off the video showcases dual-tone interiors in the XUV 300. The dashboard also comes with silver accents around the infotainment system, AC vents and steering wheel.
Apart from the dual-tone interiors, the car also comes with a large infotainment display, which is expected to support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The screen also doubles up as a display for the rear parking camera and sensors.
The Mahindra XUV 300 also comes with steering-mounted controls, instrument cluster with a central MID, start/stop button on the right side of the driver and cruise control as well.
The video also showcases the sunroof available on the compact SUV, along with the central armrest for the rear passenger seats. Rear passenger AC vents are yet to be confirmed.
The Mahindra XUV will also be the first SUV in the segment to feature disc brakes on all four wheels. It will also come with safety features such as six airbags, ABS and EBD as standard.
The Mahindra XUV 300 is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli platform. It will be the second rebranded Ssangyong in the market, after the recently launched Alturas G4.
The Mahindra XUV 300 is said to come with two engine options: 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel unit. The 1.5-litre diesel engine is the same as seen on the Marazzo MPV. It churns out 123bhp and 320Nm of torque, however, we can expect Mahindra to tune the engine to produce a lower power output. Both engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the AMT options being introduced at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV 300 Interior Spy Images
The Mahindra XUV 300 is one of the most-awaited compact SUV offerings currently in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Mahindra XUV 300 will take on rivals such as the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the Hyundai Creta
Video Courtesy: Neelu Vlogs