- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 3 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
With the BS-VI emission norms soon arriving in the Indian market, most automobile brands are in a rush to update their models, ahead of the April 1st, 2020 deadline.
Mahindra is one such manufacturer, which is working on a number of updates to quite a few of its models; among which is the TUV300 Plus. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus is the seven-seater variant of the TUV300 compact-SUV offering from the Indian brand.
The new Mahindra TUV300 BS-VI facelift model has been spied testing ahead of its launch later this year. The images from Team-BHP, showcase the TUV300 Plus BS-VI model undergoing testing in the Indian streets.
The new BS-VI Compliant TUV300 Plus model will feature a revised 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine. This will produce 120bhp and 280Nm of torque and will come mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Apart from the engine upgrade on the 2019 TUV300 Plus facelift, the model will also come with an updated chassis; complying with the upcoming crash test regulations as well.
Apart from the upgrade to its mechanicals, the new Mahindra TUV300 Plus facelift is also expected to receive subtle upgrades to its design as well. This includes a a revised front grille which will feature five-slats finished in piano black, smoked headlamps with a revised cluster with integrated DRLs and revised tail lights as well.
Mahindra will also update the interiors of the TUV300 Plus facelift as well. The new facelift version will get a more premium interior, with silver accents on the dashboard, along with a bunch of new and additional features and equipment.
Some of these come in the form of an updated infotainment system, revised instrument cluster design, reverse parking sensors, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, driver and front passenger seat-belt reminder, high-speed warning system and a bunch of others.
Apart from the TUV300 update, Mahindra is also said to be working on the next-generation Thar and XUV500 for the Indian market as well. The 2020 Mahindra Thar is expected to launch in India soon, with the new XUV500 following soon.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra TUV300 Plus BS-VI Update Spied
Mahindra is working on updating a bunch of its models in the Indian market, in order to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. Apart from the TUV300 Plus, the compact-SUV version (TUV300) is also expected to receive similar updates soon.