- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Karnataka rebel Roshan Baig hails PM Modi's 'minorities' remark
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Indian utility vehicle giant Mahindra is set to update the TUV300 in the very near future. Facelifted versions of the Mahindra TUV300 have started to arrive at dealerships across the country as can be seen in the video below from youtube channel 'gyani enough'.
The Mahindra TUV300 was launched way back in 2015 and did quite well for itself on the sales charts at first. However, the arrival of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon depleted the interest in the TUV300 and the SUV was sent on a downward spiral on the sales charts. Now, just months after launching the all-new XUV300 in India, Mahindra is set to launch the facelifted TUV300.
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift brings with it quite a few cosmetic changes along with two important mechanical ones. The facelifted Mahindra TUV300 features updated headlamps, grile, and front bumper along with new alloy wheels. Other changes include new roof rails, a revised rear bumper and clear lense tail lights. The 2019 TUV300 facelift also gets a new roof-mounter rear spoiler which gives it a more sporty look.
Inside, the changes are not as visible as those on the outside as most of the changes are with regards to safety. The TUV300 facelift from Mahindra will feature multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, rear parking sensors, seat belt warning and speed warning alerts to help it meet upcoming safety norms that go into effect this August. The facelifted TUV300 will continue to feature the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that offers Android Auto connectivity along with the dual-tone interior theme.
However, the major changes in the facelifted TUV300 will be mechanical claims Rushlane. The publication claims that Mahindra will be dropping the lower-spec version of the 1.5-litre triple-cylinder diesel engine. Mahindra will drop the 84bhp version of the TUV300 and the SUV will be offereded only in its 100bhp guise in the future. Also being dropped from the faclifted TUV300 is the AMT gearbox from Ricardo, which the publication citing sources claims is due to issues with the transmission.
The new 2019 Mahindra TUV300 facelift will be place lower than the new XUV300 in Mahindra's lineup and prices are expected to rise slightly when the SUV arrives sometime later this month.