- 27 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 50 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 58 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Technology Recap Of Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week – Xiaomi Mi A3, Galaxy A50, Redmi K20 Pro, Galaxy A7
- Sports Explained: What is ICC Test Championship
- Lifestyle Tom Cruise's Top Gun Jacket Raises Political Debate; Know About The Iconic Piece
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Reacts To Akshay Kumar's Controversy Around Mission Mangal Poster!
- News Chandrayaan-2: A timeline of India's moon mission from 2003 to 2019
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
Indian utility vehicle giant Mahindra is set to update the TUV300 in the very near future. Facelifted versions of the Mahindra TUV300 have started to arrive at dealerships across the country as can be seen in the video below from youtube channel 'gyani enough'.
The Mahindra TUV300 was launched way back in 2015 and did quite well for itself on the sales charts at first. However, the arrival of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon depleted the interest in the TUV300 and the SUV was sent on a downward spiral on the sales charts. Now, just months after launching the all-new XUV300 in India, Mahindra is set to launch the facelifted TUV300.
The Mahindra TUV300 facelift brings with it quite a few cosmetic changes along with two important mechanical ones. The facelifted Mahindra TUV300 features updated headlamps, grile, and front bumper along with new alloy wheels. Other changes include new roof rails, a revised rear bumper and clear lense tail lights. The 2019 TUV300 facelift also gets a new roof-mounter rear spoiler which gives it a more sporty look.
Inside, the changes are not as visible as those on the outside as most of the changes are with regards to safety. The TUV300 facelift from Mahindra will feature multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, rear parking sensors, seat belt warning and speed warning alerts to help it meet upcoming safety norms that go into effect this August. The facelifted TUV300 will continue to feature the 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that offers Android Auto connectivity along with the dual-tone interior theme.
However, the major changes in the facelifted TUV300 will be mechanical claims Rushlane. The publication claims that Mahindra will be dropping the lower-spec version of the 1.5-litre triple-cylinder diesel engine. Mahindra will drop the 84bhp version of the TUV300 and the SUV will be offereded only in its 100bhp guise in the future. Also being dropped from the faclifted TUV300 is the AMT gearbox from Ricardo, which the publication citing sources claims is due to issues with the transmission.
The new 2019 Mahindra TUV300 facelift will be place lower than the new XUV300 in Mahindra's lineup and prices are expected to rise slightly when the SUV arrives sometime later this month.