- 1 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Arrives At Dealership Ahead Of Launch In India
- 58 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Effect: Gaddalakonda Ganesh Finding It Hard To Break-Even?
- Lifestyle How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- News ICAT NET 2019 application process begins: Check exam dates here
- Sports Sourav Ganguly will lead Indian cricket to prosperity: VVS Laxman
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Technology PUBG Mobile New Update To Bring Halloween Mode, New Weapons, And More
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Mahindra & Mahindra have decided to go the digital way! They now have an official e-store where all genuine space parts are available. Owners across 20 cities can place their orders online and have spare parts delivered to them. According to Mahindra, easy availability of genuine spare parts is expected to curb the sale of counterfeit parts.
Vehicle owners can search for parts based on keywords or part numbers. The website features a picture catalogue of parts and products, with a brief description of the part, the part number, price and vehicle / variant compatibility. Over a thousand commonly purchased parts are already listed on the website. The parts catalogue will be updated on a regular basis. Mahindra plans to achieve this by closely following customer trends and demands.
In addition, they offer warranty on spare parts sold online, and have a 24x7 customer support centre that is available to owners via chat, email, and phone.
To look up you city, your model of vehicle, and availability of spares, and a host of other features, log on to m2all.com. Alternately, a toll free and email for them are 1800-266-5666 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahindra offers a variety of vehicles in the Indian markets. Vehicles are available for commercial and private use. Commercial vehicles include the Jeeto, the Supro, the Bolero Maxi Truck, and the Bolero PickUp. Prices vary between Rs 2.88 lakh and Rs 7.31 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Their fleet of private vehicles include the KUV 100 NXT, the E20 Plus, the Varito Vibe CS, the Mahindra Thar, the Imperio, the Bolero Camper, the Verito, the Nuvosport, the XUV 300, the TUV 300, the Xylo, the TUV 300 Plus, the Marazzo, the Scorpio, the Scorio Getaway, the XUV 500, and the Alturas G4. Phew! Prices vary between Rs 4.77 lakh and Rs 29.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
What We Think About Mahindra Selling Spares Online
Well, good attempt to curb unauthorized and non-genuine part. Hopefully their network is large and are able to keep up with the demand for spares at smaller locations. Just wondering, do we buy spares online and just walk up to an authorized service centre? Or do we need our own mech on the side?