- 1 hr ago 725 Kilometers On A Single Charge — Here's The Lightyear One
- 2 hrs ago The Platypus Ocean Blue — James Bond's American Counterpart Approves
- 4 hrs ago 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 18.50 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Elite i20 Spied Testing In India — Next-Generation Elite i20 Launch Expected In 2020
- News MP govt to ammend law, cow vigilantes can get up to 5-yr jail for violence
- Finance SEBI Approves DVR Shares Issuance Framework
- Movies Mammootty Starrer Bilal's Pre-production Work Is In Full Swing?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: New Zealand won’t let one defeat derail them, they will stay calm: Daniel Vettori
- Lifestyle Bodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- Technology Realme 3 New Diamond Red Color Variant Shows Up Online
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra & Mahindra have decided to go the digital way! They now have an official e-store where all genuine space parts are available. Owners across 20 cities can place their orders online and have spare parts delivered to them. According to Mahindra, easy availability of genuine spare parts is expected to curb the sale of counterfeit parts.
Vehicle owners can search for parts based on keywords or part numbers. The website features a picture catalogue of parts and products, with a brief description of the part, the part number, price and vehicle / variant compatibility. Over a thousand commonly purchased parts are already listed on the website. The parts catalogue will be updated on a regular basis. Mahindra plans to achieve this by closely following customer trends and demands.
In addition, they offer warranty on spare parts sold online, and have a 24x7 customer support centre that is available to owners via chat, email, and phone.
To look up you city, your model of vehicle, and availability of spares, and a host of other features, log on to m2all.com. Alternately, a toll free and email for them are 1800-266-5666 / email@example.com
Mahindra offers a variety of vehicles in the Indian markets. Vehicles are available for commercial and private use. Commercial vehicles include the Jeeto, the Supro, the Bolero Maxi Truck, and the Bolero PickUp. Prices vary between Rs 2.88 lakh and Rs 7.31 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Their fleet of private vehicles include the KUV 100 NXT, the E20 Plus, the Varito Vibe CS, the Mahindra Thar, the Imperio, the Bolero Camper, the Verito, the Nuvosport, the XUV 300, the TUV 300, the Xylo, the TUV 300 Plus, the Marazzo, the Scorpio, the Scorio Getaway, the XUV 500, and the Alturas G4. Phew! Prices vary between Rs 4.77 lakh and Rs 29.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
What We Think About Mahindra Selling Spares Online
Well, good attempt to curb unauthorized and non-genuine part. Hopefully their network is large and are able to keep up with the demand for spares at smaller locations. Just wondering, do we buy spares online and just walk up to an authorized service centre? Or do we need our own mech on the side?