- 1 hr ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Live Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago New (2020) Force Gurkha 3-Door Seen Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Tax Reduction For EV Component Manufacturers: Here’s What The Government Proposes
- Movies Sudeep Heads To Dubai With South African Cricket Team! Shares Frame With Players For Selfie
- Technology Google Maps And Google Search To Have An Incognito Mode
- Sports Przygonski throws title race wide open with Jordan Baja victory
- News Waited for long to greet you: Syed Akbaruddin receives PM Modi in US
- Finance SBI To Link All Floating Loans To Repo Rate
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Lifestyle Game Of Thrones Actresses At Emmys Show That You Don't Have To Try Too Hard To Look Awesome
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Mahindra launched their latest MPV offering, the Marazzo in the Indian market back in September 2018. The Mahindra Marazzo MPV available with a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) has now crossed 20,000 units of sales in the Indian market.
According to sales reports from Mahindra, the brand has been consistently selling around 3,000 units every month since October 2018. The first full month of sales, however, did have the highest demand with 3,810 units while recording over 10,000 bookings as well.
The company now announced that they have now sold over 20,000 units of the Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The Mahindra Marazzo is available in both seven and eight-seater configurations. While initially introduced as just the seven-seater variant, Mahindra introduced the eight-seater top-spec M8 variant later in the month of January 2019.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is now available in four variants: M2, M4, M6 and M8. All variants offer a number of features and safety equipment. The MPV also underwent the Global NCAP crash tests to receive a four-star rating. This makes it the first-ever 'Made-in-India' MPV to receive such a high rating — here is the NCAP crash test results for the Mahindra Marazzo.
The Mahindra Marazzo offers a longer wheelbase than most of its rivals, while also being wider as well. The Marazzo MPV offers a plush ride while also having reduced NVH levels — here is our detailed review.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is powered by a single diesel engine option, in the form of a 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit producing 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Mahindra is said to be working on an automatic variant of the Marazzo as well, scheduled to launch in India ahead of the new BS-VI emission norms of April 2020.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo MPV Sales In India
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV in India has been doing extremely well in the Indian market. The Marazzo takes on rivals such as the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Maruti Ertiga in the Indian market. Mahindra hopes that the sales of the Marazzo MPV continue to grow in the future as well.