- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 11 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 12 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 12 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Modi reaches out to minorities in second term as PM, asks NDA lawmakers to earn their trust
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra launched their latest MPV offering, the Marazzo in the Indian market back in September 2018. The Mahindra Marazzo MPV available with a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) has now crossed 20,000 units of sales in the Indian market.
According to sales reports from Mahindra, the brand has been consistently selling around 3,000 units every month since October 2018. The first full month of sales, however, did have the highest demand with 3,810 units while recording over 10,000 bookings as well.
The company now announced that they have now sold over 20,000 units of the Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The Mahindra Marazzo is available in both seven and eight-seater configurations. While initially introduced as just the seven-seater variant, Mahindra introduced the eight-seater top-spec M8 variant later in the month of January 2019.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is now available in four variants: M2, M4, M6 and M8. All variants offer a number of features and safety equipment. The MPV also underwent the Global NCAP crash tests to receive a four-star rating. This makes it the first-ever 'Made-in-India' MPV to receive such a high rating — here is the NCAP crash test results for the Mahindra Marazzo.
The Mahindra Marazzo offers a longer wheelbase than most of its rivals, while also being wider as well. The Marazzo MPV offers a plush ride while also having reduced NVH levels — here is our detailed review.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is powered by a single diesel engine option, in the form of a 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit producing 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Mahindra is said to be working on an automatic variant of the Marazzo as well, scheduled to launch in India ahead of the new BS-VI emission norms of April 2020.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo MPV Sales In India
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV in India has been doing extremely well in the Indian market. The Marazzo takes on rivals such as the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Maruti Ertiga in the Indian market. Mahindra hopes that the sales of the Marazzo MPV continue to grow in the future as well.