- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 4 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 4 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 6 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra has introduced an eight-seater configuration for the top-spec Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The top-spec Mahindra Marazzo M8 variant, with the eight-seater configuration is priced at Rs 13.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The top-spec M8 variant of the Marazzo was previously available in just the seven-seater configuration. The top-spec M8 variant comes with a host of features, along with a long equipment list. Some of the features on the Mahindra Marazzo M8 include a LED DRL, 17-inch alloy wheels, reverse parking sensors/camera, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, electrically adjustable ORVMs, cruise control, leatherette seats and automatic climate control among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the Mahindra Marazzo M8 eight-seater comes powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine. It produces 121bhp and 320Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. An AMT transmission will be introduced at a later stage. Mahindra is also working on a petrol engine option for the Marazzo, which will also be introduced sometime in 2020.
The Marazzo MPV is also the first "Made-In-India" MPV to get a four-star rating at the Global NCAP crash test result. The Marazzo MPV was launched in the market in September 2018 with a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mahindra is currently preparing for the launch of their Compact-SUV, the XUV300. The Mahindra XUV 300 is scheduled to be launched on the 15th of February and will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza. Bookings for the Mahindra XUV 300 has already commenced for an amount of Rs 20,000.
Mahindra is currently offering new year scheme discounts across its entire product lineup. These include discounts, exchange offers and corporate discounts worth up to Rs 47,000.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo M8 Eight-Seater
Mahindra offers a range of features and equipment on its Marazzo MPV offering. The Marazzo MPV rivals the likes of the all-new Maruti Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crsyta in the Indian market. It is also the first MPV offering from the Indian car manufacturer.