- 16 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 17 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- News India can’t be refugee capital of India, Centre tells SC on NRC matter
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Technology Google To Boost Pixel 4 Smartphone Series With 6GB Of RAM
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Mahindra is offering a number of discounts and cashback offers across its model range. The discounts are part of the new year scheme for the month of January 2019 and are limited for a specific time period only.
The discounts and cashback offer on Mahindra's range of SUVs vary up to Rs 47,000 depending on the model and variant. Mahindra is offering direct cash discounts, exchange bonus and cashback offers on all its models currently on sale in the Indian market. The discounts are available on both MY2019 and MY2018 units.
Starting off with the entry-level KUV100, Mahindra is offering Rs 29,000 exchange offers on the MY2019 units while the MY2018 units get an additional Rs 19,000 cash discounts along with the exchange bonus. This is for the base K2 and K4 variants. Higher-spec variants of the MY2018 KUV 100 receives Rs 39,000 cash discounts, along with the Rs 29,000 exchange bonus.
Next up is the Mahindra TUV300, which comes with a Rs 15,000 exchange bonus on the MY2019 stock while the MY2018 stock further comes with Rs 40,000 cash discounts. The Marazzo, which was recently launched in the Indian market to rival the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta also receives Rs 15,000 exchange bonus for the MY2019 stock. The MY2018 gets additional discounts from the dealer-end.
The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus comes with a Rs 10,000 exchange bonus for its MY2019 stock. The MY2018 Bolero further gets an additional Rs 20,000 cash discount as well.
Moving on to the Mahindra Scorpio and the XUV500, both SUVs come with a Rs 25,000 exchange bonus each for their MY2019 units. The MY2018 units, on the other hand, get an additional Rs 47,000 and Rs 30,000 cash discounts for the Scorpio and the XUV500, respectively.
Apart from these SUVs, Mahindra recently launched its flagship Alturas G4 in the Indian market. The Mahindra Alturas G4 is a rebadged fourth-generation Ssangyong Rexton. Mahindra is also gearing up for the launch of its XUV300 in the Indian market, on the 15th of February.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Discounts For January 2019
Mahindra is offering a number of discounts and cashback offers on its entire product lineup. Similar to Mahindra, Hyundai is also offering similar discounts on its range of products in the Indian market as well. The discounts are part of Mahindra's strategy to attract more customers towards the brand in the market.