- 20 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 22 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra is said to be working an electric version of their KUV 100 micro-SUV in the Indian market. According to Overdrive, the Mahindra eKUV100 is said to launch in the Indian market sometime during this year's festive season.
The Mahindra eKUV 100 was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Since then the SUV has been spotted testing on the streets on multiple occasions.
The Mahindra eKUV 100 features the same design as the conventional-powered KUV 100 NXT model. The front grille however, has been replaced by a closed panel; providing a clean look to the front of the electric SUV.
The Mahindra eKUV 100 features a number of blue accents all around the SUV. This includes the vertical-slats on the closed front grille, fog lamp housing, projector headlamp cluster and on the alloy wheels as well.
The eKUV 100 also come with the Mahindra Electric badge on either sides of the SUV and the door mouldings. The rear of the Mahindra eKUV 100 also gets a grey-coloured garnish on the tailgate.
The Mahindra eKUV 100 is powered by a 30kW electric motor. Mahindra is yet to announce the exact power outputs and the battery capacity on the upcoming eKUV 100 electric SUV. Mahindra could use the same 72-volt battery pack, currently used on the e-Verito. However, they do claim that the electric SUV will come with a range of 140km on a single charge. The Mahindra eKUV 100 will also feature a fast-charging technology capable of charging the batteries up to 80 per cent in just 30 minutes.
Apart from the Mahindra eKUV 100, the Indian carmaker is also working on the electric version of their recently launched XUV 300 SUV. The upcoming Mahindra XUV 300 electric is said to offer a range of around 350 - 400km on a single charge — here are more details on the Mahindra XUV300 electric SUV.
Thoughts On The Mahindra eKUV 100 Electric SUV
The Mahindra eKUV 100 electric SUV will be the smallest EV on offer from the Indian carmaker. The pricing of the Mahindra eKUV 100 will be announced closer to its launch during this year's festive season.