- 13 hrs ago Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1260 Launching On 9 July — Taming Boundaries
- 13 hrs ago 2019 BMW 7 Series Facelift India-Launch On 25th July — Will Rival The Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto To Launch Four Motorcycles — India-Launch Confirmed For 4th July
- 15 hrs ago Vehicle Registration Charges To Increase By 400% In India — A Move To Encourage Electric Mobility
- News ‘We can change the world!’: Leonardo Dicaprio draws attention to Chennai water crisis
- Finance Rupee Opens Lower At 69.26
- Technology OnePlus Seeds The Last Open Beta Update For OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T
- Movies Sindhubaadh Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About Vijay Sethupathi’s Movie
- Sports Gasol exercises option, returning to Raptors
- Lifestyle 7 Ways To Reduce Your Wheezing Naturally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kia Motor India has opened up its first dealership in the country. The flagship Kia showroom has been set up in Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was inaugurated recently by Kookhyun Shim, MD CEO, Kia Motor India.
The new Kia showroom is a large 12,000 sq. feet multi-level facility, based on the 'Red Cube' concept. According to the report, the concept helps build trustworthiness and also differentiate it from the grey and repetitive landscape while also portraying a dynamic brand. To further attract customers to the showroom, Kia also showcased their Rio hatchback and the stinger sedan at the outlet.
The showroom has dedicated consulting areas, state-of-the-art lounge and cafe and an exclusive new car delivery area as well. Apart from the sales, the new Kia showroom is also equipped with dedicated service facilities, for all the after-sales requirement of Kia customers.
Manohar Bhat, Head of Sales & Marketing, Kia Motors India said, "We are happy to reflect quality and speed in everything that we do and hence we already have our first showroom in India ready, much before we start selling our products."
"This is an important milestone for Kia Motors India as it marks the customer-focused physical presence of the brand in the country. The facility has the perfect mix of style, function and form and is in line with Kia's new global standards."
He further added, "Kia is proud to have partnered with Allied Motors who have a 75-year-old legacy of being associated with the automotive sector with intrinsic and in-depth knowledge of selling automobiles. It is imperative for us to have dedicated professionals with ample industry experience to ensure and impart one-of-its-kind experience to our customers. We are looking forward to a fruitful relationship with our customers through our state-of-the-art network."
Kia is currently busy expanding its dealership network in the country. Apart from Kia Noida, the company has also announced three new dealerships in the state of Kerala. The Korean company will be partnering with Alyson Group to set up its dealerships in the state. The first showrooms will be opened in Kannur, Calicut and Malappuram.
Apart from dealerships, Kia is working on introducing its first product in the country, the SP2i SUV, sometime in September this year. The production-spec version of the Kia SP2i has begun trial production, with a fully camouflaged model showcased at an event recently. Kia Motor is also setting up its assembly facility in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. We got a chance to visit the factory recently — here is a look at the facility in more detail.
Thoughts On The Kia Motor India Showroom
Kia is continuously working on various projects in the country. On one hand, they are busy expanding their dealership network across India. While on the other hand, they are also working up towards the launch of their first product in the Indian market. Once the Kia SP2i SUV is launched, it will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks and the Jeep Compass.