- 14 hrs ago Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- 1 day ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 1 day ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Lifestyle How To Get Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up At Paris Fashion Week
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kia Motors India is all set to introduce their first product in the Indian market, in the form of the Seltos SUV. The mid-size SUV product, the Kia Seltos was globally unveiled in India recently.
Now, Kia has released its first promotional video of the upcoming Seltos SUV for the Indian market. In the promotional video, Kia also brought in Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff as their Brand Ambassador for the Indian market.
In the Indian market, the Kia will be positioned in the B-SUV segment, rivaling the likes of its cousin the Hyundai Creta, along with the Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass and the Tata Harrier.
In terms of design, the Kia Seltos comes with a sharp, sporty and premium design. It offers a unique look, yet retaining the boxy SUV-stance. The Kia Seltos comes with LED lighting all around, this includes the headlamps, DRLs, tail lights and fog lamps. The LED DRLs extend further from the headlamp cluster and above the front signature Kia grille.
There is a lot of chrome all around the SUV as well, this includes chrome surrounds for the grille, over the headlamps, around the fog lamps and the rear as well. There is also a thin strip of chrome below the window, which tapers towards the end on the C-pillar of the SUV; giving a sharp and sporty look.
Inside, the Kia Seltos comes with a large 10.25-inch dual screen display; one being the instrument cluster, the other being the infotainment screen. Kia has also packed the Seltos SUV with a number of segment-first and best-in-class features and equipment. Some of these features include heads-up display, ventilated seats, 360-degree camera, 8-speaker Bose sound system, mood lighting and connected car technology with an embedded e-sim.
Kia will also offer three engine options in the form of a 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol units. Exact engine specifications of the three motors are yet to be officially revealed. Kia however have announced that the engines will come mated to a choice of four transmission options: six-speed manual, six-speed AT, seven-speed DCT and an IVT (CVT).
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Promo Video
The Kia Seltos is a much-awaited product in the Indian market. Kia is expected to price the Seltos competitively in the segment, to take on the segment-leader the Hyundai Creta. With a launch expected in September, Kia is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 13 lakh to Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom range.