- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 11 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Technology Amazon EMI Offers Aug 23rd - 26th: Best Time to Purchase Premium Smartphones
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kia Motor India has released a new teaser video of their upcoming Seltos SUV for the Indian market. The official video gives us a small teaser of the Kia Seltos, which is scheduled to have its global premiere on the 20th June.
The official teaser video of the Kia Seltos showcases the glimpse of its headlights and taillights. Kia is expected to launch the Seltos SUV in the Indian market, sometime during the later part of this year.
The mid-size SUV will be the first product from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The Kia Seltos was first showcased in its concept form 'SP2', back at the 2018 Auto Expo. Since then the car has been spotted testing in the country on multiple occasions. The company recently announced the name 'Seltos', which is said to be derived from the Greek mythology 'Celtos', the son of Hercules.
Kia also recently released official design sketches of the upcoming Seltos SUV. The official sketches gave a glimpse of what to expect from both the exterior and interior of the Seltos. As seen from these spy images and the official design sketches, we expect the Seltos to come with a futuristic design (also mentioned in the teaser video).
The five-seater SUV will come with sharp lines all across, flared wheel arches giving it a muscular look, LED headlamps, LED tail lights and LED DRLs running over the headlamps and onto the front signature grille as well.
Inside, the Kia will feature a large display with split screens for the instrument and infotainment clusters. It will receive all the latest features and equipments as well.
The Kia Seltos is expected to come powered by two BS-VI compliant 1.5-litre units (petrol and diesel). Kia is yet to officially announce the exact power outputs from both the engines. The two engines are also expected to come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, with the option of an automatic transmission from the start.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Teaser Video
The Kia Seltos is the first product from the Korean brand in India. The company will manufacture the Seltos at its new plant in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. Once launched in India, the Kia Seltos will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500 and the Tata Harrier. It is also expected to be priced similar to its competition at a price range starting from around Rs 16 lakh, ex-showroom.