- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 22 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kia Motors India has revealed the official interior design sketches of their upcoming SUV in the Indian market. The new Kia SUV, codenamed SP2i, is scheduled to launch in India sometime in the month of July.
Ahead of its launch, Kia has released official sketches showcasing what the interiors of their new mid-size SUV could feature. The new Kia SUV is expected to be named the 'Tusker' or 'Trailster', and will comes with a host of equipment to take on its rivals in the segment.
As seen from the official design sketches, the new Kia SUV interiors could feature a large 10.25-inch display with a split screen for the instrument cluster and the Infotainment system.
This will be the largest screen available in the segment, beating the Nissan Kicks which has an 8-inch display. Kia might offer Hyundai's connected features on the new upcoming SP2i SUV; which recently debuted on the Venue SUV.
Kia is also expected to offer a host of other amenities on the interior of their SUV. Features including automatic climate control, ambient lighting, heads-up display, cruise control, ventilated seats, leather upholstery, heated steering wheel and a bunch of other equipment to please the tech-savvy audience Kia wants to target in the country.
Byung Chul Juh, Head of Kia Styling at Kia Motors Corporation, states:
"We have focused on designing a cabin unlike any other in the mid-SUV segment, with a greater sense of depth and richness to the design. Our newest model will offer greater pleasure and satisfaction to our customers, with a premium-quality interior that benefits from sophisticated design details."
Kia has recently released official sketches of the exterior of the upcoming SUV. The exterior of the new Kia SUV offers a sharp and aggressive looking design, with a muscular look. The company has already started trial production of the new SUV in its plant in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
The new Kia SUV is said to feature 1.5-litre BS-VI compliant petrol and diesel engines. Exact power output figures are yet to be revealed. Kia has also confirmed that their new SUV will be unveiled on the 20th June, with the launch expected sometime later.
Thoughts On The New Kia SUV Interiors
The new Kia SUV will be the first product from the brand in the Indian market. Positioned in the mid-size SUV segment, it will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Tata Harrier and the Mahindra XUV500. Kia has already revealed that their upcoming SUV will be priced between Rs 10 - 16 lakh, ex-showroom in the country.