- 15 min ago Citroen Reveals Plan To Convert All Its Cars To Electric Or Plug-In Hybrids By 2025
- 36 min ago New Kia Carnival MPV To Launch In India At 2020 Auto Expo — Rivals The Toyota Innova Crysta
- 1 hr ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 1 hr ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Shows Man Getting Biggest Clump Of Earwax Removed
- Sports Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard get West Indies recall for T20Is against India
- Movies Hrithik Roshan PRAISES Tiger Shroff: My Words Won't Do Justice To The Kind Of Talent He Possesses
- Technology Asus ZenFone Max M2 Price Axed In India: Now Starts At Rs. 7,999
- Finance HDFC Bank Revises FD Rates Lower
- News SC cancels RERA registration of Amrapali, directs ED to file money laundering case
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Kia Motors India is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the Seltos. The Kia Seltos recently had its global premiere in Delhi, showcasing the SUV for the first time.
Kia has also scheduled the launch of the Seltos in India on the 22nd of August 2019. It will be position in the mid-size SUV segment and is expected to be priced competitively to take on its rivals.
Now, ahead of its scheduled launch, a new video has been released online revealing the variants which will be available on the new Kia Seltos. As per the video, the upcoming Kia Seltos will come with 8 variants including 3 petrol and 5 diesel trims. The petrol variants on the Kia Seltos include GTK, GTX and GTX+. The diesel variants on the Kia Seltos: HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX and HTX+.
The video also lists out the features available on each of the variants. Kia has equipped the Seltos with a host of features; many of which are either segment-firsts or best-in-class. Some of these features include a panoramic sunroof, 360-degree camera, ventilated front seats, heads-up display, multiple airbags,8-way power adjustable driver seats and a bunch of others as well.
Kia will offer the Seltos with three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. The petrol choices include a 1.5-litre and a 1.4-litre turbo unit while the diesel comes in the form of a 1.5-litre engine as well.
The 1.5-litre petrol produces 115bhp and 144Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque, again mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque converter automatic.
The new 1.4-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, puts out 140bhp and 242Nm of torque. It will come mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Variants
The Kia Seltos is one of the most-awaited products in the Indian market currently. The prices for the Seltos will be revealed next month as it takes on the likes of the recently launched MG Hector, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500 and its cousin and segment leader, the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.