- 22 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 24 hrs ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2019: Top contests
- Sports Ousted Sarfaraz Ahmed to remain in top Central Contract category
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Kia Motors India is all set to introduce its first product in the Indian market, the Seltos. The Kia Seltos recently had its global premiere in Delhi, showcasing the SUV for the first time.
Kia has also scheduled the launch of the Seltos in India on the 22nd of August 2019. It will be position in the mid-size SUV segment and is expected to be priced competitively to take on its rivals.
Now, ahead of its scheduled launch, a new video has been released online revealing the variants which will be available on the new Kia Seltos. As per the video, the upcoming Kia Seltos will come with 8 variants including 3 petrol and 5 diesel trims. The petrol variants on the Kia Seltos include GTK, GTX and GTX+. The diesel variants on the Kia Seltos: HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX and HTX+.
The video also lists out the features available on each of the variants. Kia has equipped the Seltos with a host of features; many of which are either segment-firsts or best-in-class. Some of these features include a panoramic sunroof, 360-degree camera, ventilated front seats, heads-up display, multiple airbags,8-way power adjustable driver seats and a bunch of others as well.
Kia will offer the Seltos with three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. The petrol choices include a 1.5-litre and a 1.4-litre turbo unit while the diesel comes in the form of a 1.5-litre engine as well.
The 1.5-litre petrol produces 115bhp and 144Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque, again mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque converter automatic.
The new 1.4-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, puts out 140bhp and 242Nm of torque. It will come mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Variants
The Kia Seltos is one of the most-awaited products in the Indian market currently. The prices for the Seltos will be revealed next month as it takes on the likes of the recently launched MG Hector, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500 and its cousin and segment leader, the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.