- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Movies Rambo Last Blood Movie Review: A Good Watch For Sylvester Stallone Fans
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kia Seltos GTX+ petrol and diesel automatic variants launched in India. Both the GTX+ petrol and diesel automatic variants of the Seltos come priced at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Seltos SUV is the first product from Kia Motors in the Indian market. The Kia Seltos was launched on the 22nd August and is available with a starting price of Rs 9.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The SUV is available in two main trims: Tech-Line and GT-Line. The GTX+ is the top-spec variant of the GT-Line — here is the entire variant lineup, along with the features on each.
The Kia Seltos GTX+ trim is offered with two engine options: 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol and 1.5-litre diesel. The turbo-petrol engine produces 138bhp and 242Nm of torque and the diesel churns out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque.
Initially, both engines came mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. However, Kia Motors is now offering the petrol engine with an optional seven-speed DCT while the diesel also comes with an automatic transmission on offer.
Apart from the 1.4-litre turbo petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine offerings, lower variants of the Kia Seltos are also offered with a 1.5-litre NA petrol. This engine also comes with the option of either a manual or automatic transmission options. All three engines on the Kia Seltos are BS-VI compliant from the start.
Since its launch in India, the Kia Seltos has already gained a lot of popularity in the Indian market. The company announced that the Seltos has already registered over 6,200 units of sales with the first 8 days of its launch.
This makes it the best-selling mid-size SUV in the country, overtaking the likes of the Hyundai Creta and other rivals — here is the sales report of the Kia Seltos for August 2019.
The Kia Seltos is offered with a host of features, many of which are either segment-first or best-in-class equipment. Some of the features on the Kia Seltos: LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, LED sweeping light bar, ice cube LED fog lamps and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Inside, the top-spec Seltos GTX+ variant comes equipped with an 8.0-inch heads-up display, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, 360-degree parking camera, reverse parking sensors, Bose surround sound system, smart air purifier, electric sunroof, ventilated seats and a host of others.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos GTX+ Petrol & Diesel Automatic
Kia Motors has introduced the top-spec GTX+ variant with automatic transmission options for both petrol and diesel engines. The Kia Seltos is currently the best-selling mid-size SUV in the country, rivalling the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Harrier, Renault Duster and the Jeep Compass.