- 1 hr ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 2 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Sports Euro 2020: Sweden vs Slovakia Stats Highlights: Forsberg keeps Sweden in the hunt
- Movies Father’s Day 2021: &TV Actors Open Up About Their Bond With Their Onscreen Children
- News Four COVID-infected Tamil Nadu zoo lions are delta variants: AAZP
- Finance Second Wave May Worsen Stressed Assets In Financial System: Rakesh Mohan
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Hyundai India is all set to launch its much-awaited compact-SUV offering, the Venue in the Indian market on the 21st May. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, prices for the new Venue SUV has been leaked online.
Tthe top-spec 'SX+' variant of the Hyundai Venue SUV will come priced at Rs 10.65 lakh. This variant comes powered by the new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to the seven-speed DCT gearbox. The manual variant, on the other hand is priced at Rs 10.09 lakh. Prices for the 1.4-litre diesel stands at Rs 10.42 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
The Hyundai Venue is the first compact-SUV offering from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The Venue once launched in India will be positioned below the popular Creta offering. The compact-SUV carries forward Hyundai's latest design language while also borrowing cues from its elder sibling, the Creta — here is a first look review of the new compact-SUV from Hyundai.
Bookings for the Hyundai Venue has already started for an amount of Rs 21,000. Deliveries for the compact-SUV will begin from the time of launch. The Venue is already gained a lot of attention in the Indian market, mainly due to its latest design and the amount of features and equipments it packs.
The Hyundai Venue will also be the first connected car in the country, as it debut's the brand's Blue Link Connected car technology. The Blue Link itself packs 33 features, 10 of which have been specifically developed for the Indian market.
Apart from this, the Hyundai Venue also boasts of a number of segment-first and best-in class features and functionalities. Some of the features on the Venue include ventilated seats, wireless phone charging, large touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity; among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the Hyundai Venue will be powered by three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. The base petrol engine includes a 1.2-litre unit borrowed from the Elite i20 premium hatchback producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The other petrol includes an all-new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque. This will come mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT).
The diesel variant will come with a 1.4-litre unit; the same engine which does duty on the Creta. This engine produces 89bhp an 220Nm of torque and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, without any automatic transmission options.
The Hyundai Venue will go up against the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport in the Indian market — here is a detailed comparison between the Hyundai venue and its main rivals.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Prices
The Hyundai Venue prices are extremely competitive and directly rival its main competition in the market, the Maruti Vitara Brezza. It will be interesting to see how the Hyundai Venue will close in on its competition and also how Maruti will react to the Venue in the market.