- 5 min ago Maruti Suzuki, Dealer Ordered To Pay Rs 1 Lakh Compensation
- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 3 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- Sports ICC World Cup 2919: KL Rahul, the silent dramaturge
- Finance Goyal Asks Companies To Submit Concerns On Draft E-Commerce Policy In 10 Days
- Movies Court Acquits Actor Vidyut Jamwal In 2007 Assault Case
- Lifestyle Encephalitis: The Deadly Condition That Killed More Than 100 Children In Bihar
- News Upset over no electricity for 38 years, farmer gulps poison in front of minister
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has released a new teaser video showing off its upcoming Venue compact SUV. The video shows the new Hyundai Venue take on the frigid temperatures and high altitudes of Uttarakhand to show off its capabilities in extreme conditions.
The new video sees the upcoming Hyundai Venue, which will rival Maruti Suzuki's segment-leading Vitara Brezza compact SUV, travelling from Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand to the city of Nainital. The video sees the Venue climbing up the mountain roads of the state traversing through different terrain as the altitude begins to rise.
From the densely forested areas of Jim Corbett National Park to the snowed out sections of the Himalayas, the upcoming Venue was put to the test to get it ready for its debut later this month. The Hyundai Venue endured temperatures as low as minus six-degree celsius and climbed up as high as 7,000 feet while undergoing winter testing. Along with the Uttarakhand tests seen in the teaser video above, Hyundai also took the Venue to Himachal Pradesh as part of its cold weather testing program.
The upcoming Hyundai Venue will be India's first-ever connected SUV when it is unveiled simultaneously in both India and at the 2019 New York Auto Show on the 17th of April. The new Venue will feature the Hyundai's BlueLink technology which allows for the multiple connected car features set to arrive with the SUV. These features include geo-fencing, destination sharing, AI-powered voice recognition for Indian English, speeding alert and features to track and immobilize the SUV if stolen among many others.
The Hyundai Venue will be launched in India in May and when it arrives on Indian roads, the compact SUV will feature three powertrain options. While the Venue will borrow the 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines will be borrowed from other vehicles in the range, the new compact SUV from Hyundai will see the debut of a brand new 1.0-litre turbocharged engine. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine will be paired with a brand new six-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.