- 17 min ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark BS6 Special Edition SUV Started To Arrive At Dealerships
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Movies Wajid Khan's Last Message To Mika Singh Will Leave You Teary-Eyed: Bas Dua Mein Yaad Rakho Mere Bhai
- News Full list of trains from June 1: Precautions and other guidelines to follow
- Finance PMI: Manufacturing Activity Contracts For The 2nd Straight Month In May
- Sports Coronavirus: La Liga confirms Seville derby to restart campaign, season to finish on July 19
- Lifestyle Bollywood Divas Who Paired Their Pretty Saree With Strapless Blouse And Made Heads Turn
- Technology Infinix Hot 9 Pro Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has released a new teaser video showing off its upcoming Venue compact SUV. The video shows the new Hyundai Venue take on the frigid temperatures and high altitudes of Uttarakhand to show off its capabilities in extreme conditions.
The new video sees the upcoming Hyundai Venue, which will rival Maruti Suzuki's segment-leading Vitara Brezza compact SUV, travelling from Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand to the city of Nainital. The video sees the Venue climbing up the mountain roads of the state traversing through different terrain as the altitude begins to rise.
From the densely forested areas of Jim Corbett National Park to the snowed out sections of the Himalayas, the upcoming Venue was put to the test to get it ready for its debut later this month. The Hyundai Venue endured temperatures as low as minus six-degree celsius and climbed up as high as 7,000 feet while undergoing winter testing. Along with the Uttarakhand tests seen in the teaser video above, Hyundai also took the Venue to Himachal Pradesh as part of its cold weather testing program.
The upcoming Hyundai Venue will be India's first-ever connected SUV when it is unveiled simultaneously in both India and at the 2019 New York Auto Show on the 17th of April. The new Venue will feature the Hyundai's BlueLink technology which allows for the multiple connected car features set to arrive with the SUV. These features include geo-fencing, destination sharing, AI-powered voice recognition for Indian English, speeding alert and features to track and immobilize the SUV if stolen among many others.
The Hyundai Venue will be launched in India in May and when it arrives on Indian roads, the compact SUV will feature three powertrain options. While the Venue will borrow the 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines will be borrowed from other vehicles in the range, the new compact SUV from Hyundai will see the debut of a brand new 1.0-litre turbocharged engine. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine will be paired with a brand new six-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.