- 7 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Hyundai Venue is India's first 'Connected Car' and was also one of the most-awaited products from the Korean brand in the market. The sub-four-metre SUV offering was launched in India recently with a price tag starting at Rs 6.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Now a month after its launch in the Indian market, the Hyundai Venue has recorded bookings crossing 33,000 units. This is a new milestone for the brand in the market, showcasing the success of the Venue in the country.
The Hyundai Venue bookings in India has crossed 33,000 units. Hyundai to celebrate the one month anniversary of the Venue, delivered a 1000 units on a single day. Apart from the bookings and the deliveries, Hyundai also pointed out that, since the preview of the Venue SUV, over 2 lakh customers have showcased 'Interest of Purchase' as well.
Vikas Jain, National Sales Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. stated,
"Hyundai Venue has bolstered our commitment towards offering Smart Mobility Solutions to India's aspirational customers' needs. Being India's first Connected SUV with Blue Link Technology, Venue received phenomenal response. I'm overwhelmed to share its historic success with record bookings of 33,000 cars in less than a month and retail delivery of over 1,000 units in a single day."
The Hyundai Venue comes with a host of features, including a number of segment-first and best-in-class equipment. One of the main features is the brand's 'Blue Link Connectivity' function, which offers 33 additional features such as emergency calls, geo-fencing and live vehicle tracking;; among others.
The SUV is available in four variants, each offering a host of features including the base spec 'E' trim. Some of the standard features include LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, steering-mounted controls, electronic sunroof, ABS with EBD, dual airbags, high-speed warning and seat-belt reminder to name a few — here is the variant-wise feature list on the Hyundai Venue.
In terms of power, the Hyundai Venue is powered by three engine options: 1.2-litre petrol producing 83bhp and 114Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox. A 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 120bhp and 170Nm of torque mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT.
The third engine option comes in the form of the 1.4-litre diesel, borrowed from the Creta. This produces 89bhp and 220Nm of peak torque and is mated to the same six-speed manual gearbox as well — here are all the top things to know about the Hyundai Venue.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue
The Hyundai Venue within a month of launch, has already become one of the best-selling products in the sub-4 metre SUV segment. Priced competitively in the market, the Venue SUV rivals the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300 and the Ford EcoSport.