- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Hyundai India is set to launch their all-new Grand i10 Nios in the Indian market on the 20th of August. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new hatchback has been spotted arriving at dealerships by GaadiWaadi.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model of the hatchback. It will be sold alongside the current Grand i10 hatchback available in the Indian market. Once launched in India on the 20th of August, the Nios will be positioned between the current Grand i10 and the Elite i20.
Bookings for the upcoming hatchback has already started, for an amount of Rs 11,000. Hyundai has even started production of the Grand i10 Nios at its manufacturing facility in Tamil Nadu. The company recently rolled-out its first production car from the factory floor.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios was spied testing in India recently, covered completely in camouflage. This is because the India-launch event of the Nios will also be the first time the car is unveiled globally as well.
The Grand i10 Nios will be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. This will include the same engines on the standard Grand i10 model: a 1.2-litre ‘kappa' petrol engine (81bhp & 114Nm of torque) and a 1.2-litre CRDi diesel unit (76bhp & 190Nm of torque).
Both engines are said to be BS-VI compliant from the start and will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Hyundai will also offer an AMT transmission for both engine options.
The Nios will be available in four variants: Era, Magma, Sportz and Asta. The pics of the car at the dealership, showcases an undisguised top-spec ‘Asta' variant.
This comes with all the bells and whistles, including LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, partially-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted control and a host of other equipment as standard.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model of the very successful ‘i10' family. The new ‘Nios' version of the hatchback is expected to be priced in the Rs 5 lakh range, ex-showroom; official prices will be announced at the time of launch. It will rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Tata Tiago.