- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy Expansion Plans: New Cities To Be Added & Other Details
- 7 hrs ago Tata Nexon Connected Technology Features Explained In New Video: Watch It Here!
- 8 hrs ago Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- 8 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Is Expected To Launch In August: Unofficial Bookings Commence
- News India overtakes Spain’s COVID-19 tally, becomes fifth worst-hit nation
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Hertha Berlin: Can goal decisive after teams unite to support Black Lives Matter
- Lifestyle What Is Refeeding Syndrome? Its Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Finance Opted For Moratorium: Your Fresh Loan/ Approved Loan May Be Rejected
- Technology TRAI Scraps 100 Messages Per Day Rule
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Hyundai Motors India has announced the start of its free service program, called the 'Car Care Clinic' in India. The free car service program will be held between the 12th April to 21st April 2019 across the country.
The Hyundai Car Care Clinic will be held across all service outlets in the country. Hyundai customers can avail a number of benefits and special offers at all the 1,300 service points spread across the country.
Benefits and offers for Hyundai customers at the nationwide free service camp will include heavy discounts on a number of parts, labour, roadside assistance and much more. Hyundai will also provide free 50 point comprehensive check-up for the cars engine, transmission, electricals and exteriors among others.
Discounts on offer at the Hyundai Car Care Clinic Program:
- Up to 10 percent on mechanical parts
- Up to 30 percent on mechanical labour
- Flat 20 percent off on RSA retail program
- Up to 40 percent on VAS products
- Flat 10 percent on AC gas
The Hyundai Car Care Clinic will also offer other special offers such as 'Family Sunday', which will include a 10 percent off on mechanical parts if a family member's birthday is during the period. Hyundai will also provide an additional 10 percent mechanical labour discount to all customers who showcase the election ink mark on their fingers as well.
S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. stated:
"As one of the Most Loved and Trusted brands in India, we endeavour to establish the best service standards for our customers by offering Higher Value exceeding customer expectations to make their life - A Happy Life. With Free Car Care Clinic we aim to further expand our service portfolio and accrue benefit to a larger set of customers from across the country. This year too, we hope to see Hyundai customers turning up in large numbers to avail special benefits and make the most of this."
Hyundai is currently working on introducing a new product in its Indian lineup, the Venue SUV. The Korean brand has already released official sketches of the upcoming Hyundai Venue ahead of its simultaneous unveil at both the NYIAS and India.
The India-bound Hyundai Venue will be positioned below the popular Creta offering in the brand's product lineup. It will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Car Care Clinic Program
The Hyundai Car Care Clinic allows customers to service their car with a number of benefits on offer. Last year, the Hyundai Car Care Clinic received over 4 lakh customers to enjoy and avail various benefits and special offers as well.