- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Cases And Covers to Buy In India
- News Odisha jobs: Check official notification for 128 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Spy pictures of what appear to be a new special edition of the Ford EcoSport were recently shared on a Facebook by a group named "Ford EcoSport owners in India". Jacob Alexander, the gentleman who shared these images on the group, believes that this special edition is called the Thunder Edition.
If the images are anything to go by, it appears that the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition will get a few cosmetic updates from the current models that are available. While the design of the vehicle seems to be the same inside and out, the exterior of the compact SUV sees new body decals on the bonnet, the sides, and on the boot lid. In addition, the car features a black spare wheel cover along with a set of new alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition features a dual-tone colour scheme with shades of black and beige. The lower half of the dashboard and the door-pads feature beige highlights while the rest of the elements are black. Another visibility is the back and orange themes interior design.
The current generation of the Ford EcoSport features an all-black cabin. Though unconfirmed, it is likely that the Thunder Edition will be available only on the top-spec variants of this SUV. The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition is likely to be available in both petrol, and diesel variants.
The Ford EcoSport was responsible for creating the sub-4-meter compact segment in India. Popularity grew, and as a result, other manufacturers launched sub-4 meter vehicles. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza made the most of it, and slowly took over the sub-4 meter segment. Ford also felt heat from the Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300. Hyundai just about launched the all new Hyundai Venue, and has truly upped the sub-4 meter game.
The Ford EcoSport is currently available with a choice of petrol and diesel engine options. The crossover is priced between Rs 7.83 lakh and Rs 11.89 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition
Well let's hope For has Thor on their side. Hyundai has really upped the game in the sub-4 meter segment and Ford will have to pull all stops to reclaim the sub-4 meter glory they once had. They're capable too.
Form the pictures, there seems to be limited changes done to the EcoSport. But we have no official information from Ford so we need to wait and let Ford do their thing. We will keep you posted the moment we know more about the Thunder Edition.
By the way, has anyone seen Thor?