- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- 4 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 5 hrs ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- Sports Just because there is SOP, I won't lock myself in room: Arun Lal
- Movies Naagin 4 Fame Jasmin Bhasin Says She Wants To Try More Comedy After Working With Bharti Singh
- News No compromise on territorial integrity: India to China during 5th round of military talks
- Finance How To Pick The Right Gold Investment?
- Technology Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Spy pictures of what appear to be a new special edition of the Ford EcoSport were recently shared on a Facebook by a group named "Ford EcoSport owners in India". Jacob Alexander, the gentleman who shared these images on the group, believes that this special edition is called the Thunder Edition.
If the images are anything to go by, it appears that the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition will get a few cosmetic updates from the current models that are available. While the design of the vehicle seems to be the same inside and out, the exterior of the compact SUV sees new body decals on the bonnet, the sides, and on the boot lid. In addition, the car features a black spare wheel cover along with a set of new alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition features a dual-tone colour scheme with shades of black and beige. The lower half of the dashboard and the door-pads feature beige highlights while the rest of the elements are black. Another visibility is the back and orange themes interior design.
The current generation of the Ford EcoSport features an all-black cabin. Though unconfirmed, it is likely that the Thunder Edition will be available only on the top-spec variants of this SUV. The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition is likely to be available in both petrol, and diesel variants.
The Ford EcoSport was responsible for creating the sub-4-meter compact segment in India. Popularity grew, and as a result, other manufacturers launched sub-4 meter vehicles. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza made the most of it, and slowly took over the sub-4 meter segment. Ford also felt heat from the Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300. Hyundai just about launched the all new Hyundai Venue, and has truly upped the sub-4 meter game.
The Ford EcoSport is currently available with a choice of petrol and diesel engine options. The crossover is priced between Rs 7.83 lakh and Rs 11.89 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition
Well let's hope For has Thor on their side. Hyundai has really upped the game in the sub-4 meter segment and Ford will have to pull all stops to reclaim the sub-4 meter glory they once had. They're capable too.
Form the pictures, there seems to be limited changes done to the EcoSport. But we have no official information from Ford so we need to wait and let Ford do their thing. We will keep you posted the moment we know more about the Thunder Edition.
By the way, has anyone seen Thor?