- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Japanese automobile manufacturer Datsun, is offering their entire range with attractive discounts this festive season of upto Rs 62,000 depending on the model and variant.
The Diwali offers from the company include cash discount, exchange bonusa and corporate discounts available this festive season. Here are the model-wise details of the Diwali offer from Datsun:
The entry-level model from the company's line-up the redi-GO hatchback is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 62,000. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 27,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 30,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The redi-GO hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 800cc three-cylinder petrol engine producing 53.2bhp and 72Nm of torque, and a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine churning out 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. While, the bigger capacity engine is offered with an optional five-speed AMT automatic transmission unit.
The GO hatchback model from is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 32,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The GO hatchback is powered by 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 67bhp and 104Nm torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a CVT automatic transmission unit. The power output of the hatchback with the CVT transmission is increased to 75.9bhp.
The GO+ compact-MPV is offered with festive benefits of upto Rs 29,000 this Diwali. This includes a cash discount of upto Rs 7,000, an exchange bonus of upto Rs 20,000 depending on the variant and a corporate discount of Rs 2,000.
The compact-MPV is powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine as seen on the GO hatchback with the same power torque figures. The transmission options offered remain the same as well.
Thoughts About The Datsun Diwali Discount Offer
Indian auto manufacturers are looking to boost sales of their models this festive season. With the current auto slow down the attractive discounts and benefits on the models might offer some relief to the companies with sales increasing this festive season. To offer discounts on the newly launched CVT variant of the GO and GO+ is a sweet deal indeed.