- 12 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- News HM Amit Shah reviews progress made in onion import that would cool prices
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Audi India recently launched a "Defy the rains. Effortlessly" service campaign which will help Audi's customers to maintain their cars in the monsoon. Existing owners can take advantage of this offer by visiting any authorised dealership.
This campaign will have a lot to offer in terms of maintenance for those glorious machines during the current Indian monsoon scenario. To start with the campaign offers a 50-point checklist to ensure the proper functioning with internal and external aspects of the car. This includes checkpoints for general/technical, exterior-interior, air-conditioning, Brake and Tyres.
Audi is also including various discounts on genuine accessories and consumables. An extended warranty and roadside assistance with 15% and 20% savings respectively extending the hassle-free ownership.
Audi is also offering a discount of 10% on Pirelli tyres to help with the monsoon travel. The campaign also extended its offering with an on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers for those looking for an upgrade.
In other news, Audi recently showcased the India-bound e-tron electric vehicle. The e-tron was showcased in the world-class Audi Gurugram showroom which can house 21 cars to be displayed across 10,500 square feet of retail space.
The all-electric Audi e-tron features a 125kW motor at the front and a 140kW motor at the rear. Both motors push power to all wheels and offer a combined output of 408bhp of power and 664Nm of torque — Here are more details.
Thoughts About Audi's "Defy the rains. Effortlessly,"
A great initiative by Audi to help its customers for stress-free monsoon maintenance. The cars would need some extra attention during monsoon and this campaign will ensure that is being delivered to the Audi customers with high-quality service. With offers on spares, consumables, on-spot vehicle evaluation and attractive trade-in offers to upgrade their cars it will be a happy monsoon for Audi owners in India.