- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The country's largest utility vehicle manufacturer, Mahindra, is planning a multi vehicle launch of SUV models in India. The range of products include the all-new Thar, all-new Scorpio, and the new TUV300 Plus among others. Spy pics show the Thar and the TUV300 Plus in the middle of tests.
All these vehicles are in the process of testing and have been spotted multiple times. The recent spy pics from IndianAutosBlogcapture the next-gen Thar, and the new TUV300 Plus while the vehicles are testing.
Spy pics show that the soon-to-be-launched 2020 Mahindra Thar will arrive with a different body shell design, and will arrive with a hardtop version making it larger that the outgoing models.
Spy pics of the all-new Thar also reveal that the SUV gets an increase in body width and bigger wheel arches, giving it an imposing stance. The wheels seem to be bigger too. The SUV will feature a seven-slot vertical front grille that is flanked by round headlights.
The upcoming 2020 Mahindra Thar will comply with the BNVSAP crash test norms that kick in on 1 October 2019. The vehicle will feature a driver airbag, rear parking sensors, a speed alert system, in addition to a host of other features that are mandatory under the existing AIS 145 safety laws.
The interiors of the new Mahindra Thar are set to feature a larger MID, round AC vents, and an all-black theme. The Thar will feature a 2.0-litre BS-VI compliant diesel engine that produces 140bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The all-new TUV300 Plus is expected to be a facelift model and will feature small design changes including a new front bumper and new headlamps. Rumors are that the new design elements have been inspired Mahindra Alturas G4.
The upgraded TUV300 Plus will feature a 2.2-litre BS-VI compliant mHawk engine that produces 120bhp of power and 280Nm of torque. The engine will arrive with a six-speed manual transmission, and an AMT unit. Both the models are expected to launch at the Auto Expo 2020.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar & TUV300 Plus Spied On
Seeing test vehicles this often means that Mahindra is very close to a production ready version of both the 2020 Thar and the TUV300 Plus. Mahindra has constantly updated and upgraded it's fleet and we cannot wait to see what the new SUVs look like in the flesh. Stay tuned, we will bring you all the latest updates.