- 12 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- News HM Amit Shah reviews progress made in onion import that would cool prices
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The Auto Expo is a major automotive event, and one of the largest in the world. It is a once-in-a-two-year event in India, and the auto show is possibly the largest in Asia. Every auto manufacturer in the country, and from global markets wants to be present at the Auto Expo.
The 2020 Auto Expo will be held at two locations. The event featuring automotive manufacturers, passenger cars, motorcycles, a string of concept vehicles, etc., will be help between 7 and 12 February 2020, at the India Expo Mart at Greater Noida, UP.
The components exhibition is scheduled between 6 and 9 February 2020, at the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi.
The schedule that has been shared says that the event will be inaugurated on 6 February, and will be followed by a Media Day and special invitee categories. Dates 6th to 8th will be for business visitors, date 9th onward will be for the general public. Timings for the show will be from 10am until 6pm on all days.
While an official exhibitors list is yet to be announced, we expect that all leading automakers across the globe will be present. The 2020 Auto Expo is expected to showcase a wide range of two and four wheelers across various segments.
The event will feature the latest in-car technology demonstrations, and automakers like Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Toyota, Mahindra, Kia, Renault, Honda and Tata Motors will have their upcoming models on display.
Mercedes Benz and BMW are also expected to display a range of upcoming cars in addition to a range of electric and hybrid cars.
The 2020 Auto Expo is being organised by the (ACMA) Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India, the (CII) Confederation of Indian Industries, and the (SIAM) Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers.
Main highlights and attractions of the show will include a production ready variant of Tata H2X and the Tata Altroz, and the new generation Hyundai Creta. The Tata H2X will make it's global debut at the 2020 Auto Expo.
We could also expect to see the Maruti Suzuki's all electric car for India - WagonR electric, in addition to the new-generation Honda City. Toyota is expected to showcase their re-badged Maruti Brezza, and Mahindra could possibly unveil the all new Thar, Scorpio, and the XUV500.
Thoughts About The 2020 Auto Expo Dates Being Revealed
Good good news for all of us! We've already send Elroy to run errands and book tickets for us. All of us at Drivespark are looking forward to being at the 2020 Auto Expo. Primarily because we've been waiting for a few cars and now we know unveiling and debuting dates, and also we get to give you guys all the information at lightening speed. We now wait for the official exhibitors list.