- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 13 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Karnataka trust vote: The possible scenarios today
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai India has silently launched the updated i20 Active in the country. The 2018 Hyundai i20 Active gets cosmetic updates and new features. Hyundai recently revealed the facelifted Euro-spec i20 Active but the India-spec model remains the same as the current-gen model.
The prices of the updated Hyundai i20 Active also remain the same. The base variant of the i20 Active is priced at Rs 6.99 lakh and the top-spec trim carries a price tag of Rs 10 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Hyundai i20 Active now comes with subtle updates to the exterior and interior.
The updated Hyundai i20 Active gets a new dual-tone Marina Blue and Polar White paint scheme apart from the brown/black and white/black dual-tone colour options. The new paint scheme will be offered on the top-spec SX trim.
Apart from that the updated Hyundai i20 Active also features a new boot lid applique and an ‘Active' label at the rear. The overall design of the i20 Active remains the same and features body cladding and roof rails for a rugged look.
The interior of the updated Hyundai i20 gets a bigger 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system similar to the facelifted Elite i20. The cabin also gets body-coloured accents on the seats and dashboard and a new pattern for the seat upholstery. The top-spec SX variant also gets ISOFIX child seat mounts.
The updated Hyundai i20 Active draws power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 114Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 89bhp and 220Nm of torque. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and the diesel engine gets a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Updated Hyundai i20 Active
Hyundai has updated the i20 Active by adding a new colour option and subtle updates to the interior. Hyundai had recently revealed the facelifted i20 Active for the European markets. Hyundai is expected to bring the facelifted i20 Active to India by the end of 2018 or 2019. The Hyundai i20 Active rivals the likes of Ford Freestyle, Toyota Etios Cross and Fiat Urban Cross.