- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 7 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 7 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 8 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Weather today: Rains to pick up pace around weekend in Mumbai
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Tigor 'BUZZ' Edition launched in India: Tata Motors has launched a limited edition variant of their Tigor compact-sedan – the Tigor Buzz. Prices for the Tigor Buzz stand at Rs 5.68 lakh for the petrol version and Rs 6.57 lakh for the diesel. Both figures are ex-showroom (Delhi) prices.
The special edition has been launched to mark the model's first anniversary. The limited-run variant is based on the XT trim and will come only with a manual transmission. We have already shared some spy images of the Tigor Buzz prior to its launch.
Coming to the changes compared to the regular variant, the Tigor Buzz gets seven unique features: Glossy black roof, Piano Black ORVMs, dual-tone wheel covers, red-details on the front grille and a ‘BUZZ' badging.
The interiors also get some new highlights such as Berry Red accents around the air vents and the premium full-fabric seats. The Piano Black details on the dashboard and steering wheel, further enhance the interior aesthetics.
There are no mechanical changes on the Buzz edition. The car gets the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05 diesel engine. The petrol engine makes 84bhp and 114Nm of torque while the diesel churns out 69bhp and 140Nm. Both engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
To know more about the regular model, check out our First Drive Review of the Tata Tigor.
The Tata Tigor is the third best-selling compact-sedan on the market today. Features such as ABS+EBD, Corner Stability Control, Tata's ConnectNext smartphone connectivity option and the industry-leading Harman audio system are some of the factors responsible for its high sales figures.
Speaking at the launch, Head of Marketing & Sales at Tata, Mr S N Barman said,"At Tata Motors we have always focused on catering to the evolving customer demands by introducing new products and variants at regular intervals. The Tigor Buzz limited edition is a true reflection of our legacy of creating something unexpected and setting new trends. The Tigor comes with a youthful mixture of design, style and attitude. Marking a successful year today, with robust demand since its launch, it has helped us post a month on month growth. We look forward to the Tigor Buzz to be a step ahead towards extending this growth and customer satisfaction".
Thoughts On The New Tata Tigor Buzz Edition
Carrying only cosmetic updates, the Tata Tigor Buzz seems fit for those who are looking forward to buying a unique compact-sedan. The regular Tigor itself is a good buy in the sub-four-metre sedan segment. What do you think of the new limited edition? Would you choose it over the standard version?