TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tata Motors is all set to launch the limited edition variant of their sub-four-metre sedan, the Tigor. The new limited edition variant called the 'Buzz' will be based on the mid variant - XM trim of the Tigor offering.
The Tata Motors Tigor Buzz limited edition variant will come with a set of new features and cosmetic updates. Visible changes as seen from the images include a blacked out roof, black wing mirror housing and the ‘Buzz' badging on the boot lid. It also features red highlights on the front grille and wheel covers.
On the inside, the sedan offers red accents around the AC vents and a Harman stereo with a non-touchscreen infotainment system.
Mechanically, the Tigor Buzz will remain unchanged. The limited edition variant will come with the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel engine options. The petrol engine on the Tigor is a three-cylinder unit producing 84bhp and 114Nm of torque.
While the diesel engine is a three-cylinder turbocharged unit churning out 70bhp and 140Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Prices for the new ‘Buzz' limited edition variant, will be higher than the standard Tigor XM trim it is based on. Prices for the standard mid-spec Tigor starts at Rs 5.19 lakh for the petrol version. While the diesel version costs Rs 6. 05 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Also Read: Tata Motors Working On a JTP Edition Tiago And Tigor
Thoughts On The Tata Tigor Buzz Limited Edition
The Tata Tigor is one of the cheapest sub-four-metre sedans currently available in India. With a base price of under Rs 5 lakh, the Tata Tigor offers a lot of features and value for the price. However, it is still unable to compete with its rivals in the segment.