TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the sportier version of the Tiago named as the Tiago JTP. We had already reported about the production version of the Tata Tiago JTP being tested on Indian roads. Now, engine details of the Tiago JPT have been revealed.
Autocar India reports that the Tata Tiago will draw power from the existing 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine. But the petrol engine will be tuned to produce more than 108bhp. In its current state, the 1.2-litre engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque on the Tata Nexon.
The Tata Tiago JTP is developed by Tata Motors and Coimbatore-based Jayem Auto. The sporty version of the Tiago also features updates to the exterior and interior design. The recently spotted Tiago JTP revealed the exterior design of the hot hatch.
The Tata Tiago JTP features blacked out roof, spoiler and ORVMs, dual-tone rear bumper. faux skid plate, fog lamps and twin exhaust tips. The front fascia of the Tiago JTP also features a JTP branding on the grille and smoked LED projector headlamps. Apart from that, the sporty hatchback also gets dual-tone alloy wheels and side skirts.
The interior of the Tata Tiago JTP will feature an all-black theme with red accents around the AC vents and centre console. The cabin will also feature red stitching on the seats and steering wheel. The Tiago JTP might also get a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Tata Tiago JTP is expected to feature a stiff suspension setup for improved handling. The ground clearance might also be reduced to improve the stability of the car. Overall, the Tata Tiago JTP will be more powerful and agile as compared to the standard version of the Tiago.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago JTP
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Tiago JTP in the Indian market and the engine details have been revealed. The Tiago JTP will be more powerful than the petrol variant of the Nexon compact SUV. The Tata Tiago JTP is expected to carry a price tag of around Rs 6 lakh ex-showroom.