TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Tiago JTP in the Indian market during the festive season. Tata Motors has been testing the Tiago JTP on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, TeamBHP has spotted the production-spec Tata Tiago JTP being tested without any camouflage.
The overall design of the Tata Tiago JTP is identical to the standard model. But the sporty version of the Tiago features updates to the exterior and interior design and mechanical components. The Tiago JTP has been developed by Tata Motors and Coimbatore-based Jayem Auto.
The spotted Tata Tiago JTP is finished in a bright red colour with blacked out roof, spoiler and ORVMs. The rear end of the souped-up Tiago also features a dual-tone bumper, faux skid plate, fog lamps and twin exhaust tips. With the blacked out elements the Tiago JTP looks different as compared to the standard model.
The side profile of the Tata Tiago JTP features a blacked-out B-pillar, dual-tone alloy wheels, side skirts and blacked out ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators. The front fascia of the Tata Tiago JTP will also feature a revamped bumper with larger air dam and fog lamp housing. The sporty hatchback will also get smoked LED projector headlights and JTP logo on the grille.
The interior of the Tata Tiago JTP will sport an all-black theme with red accents around the AC vents and centre console. The seats and steering wheel will also feature red stitching and the hatchback will be equipped with sporty aluminium pedals. The Tiago JTP might also get a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Tata Tiago JTP is expected to draw from the existing 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that is also seen on the Nexon. Tata Motors might tweak the intake and exhaust to improve the performance. The Tiago JTP might also feature stiffer suspension setup to improve the handling of the hatchback.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago JTP
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the sporty version of the Tiago hatchback and the production-spec model has been spotted. The Tata Tiago JTP features several updates to the design and mechanical components to improve the performance. Expect the Tata Tiago JTP to be launched with a price tag of around Rs 6 lakh ex-showroom.