- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has updated the Safari Storme SUV with the larger 17-inch alloy wheels. The top-spec VX variant of the Tata Safari Storme now comes with 17-inch alloy wheels while the LX and EX trims continue to utilise the 16-inch alloy wheels. The larger alloy wheels are available in both 2WD and 4WD models.
Apart from the new 17-inch alloy wheels, the Tata Safari Storme remains unchanged. The Tata Safari Storme draws power from a 2.2-litre Varicor diesel engine offered with two power options. In the LX and EX trim, the diesel engine produces 148bhp and 320Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The VX and VX 4x4 trim of the Tata Safari Storme comes with a power output of 154bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The four-wheel-drive variant of the SUV gets limited slip differential. The engine specifications and all the mechanical components also remain unchanged.
The Tata Safari Storme SUV comes with a host of features such as ConnectNext music system by Harman, steering-mounted audio controls, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, roof-mounted rear AC vent, height adjustable driver's seat, projector headlamps and puddle lamps.
The safety features of the Tata Safari Storme include dual front airbags, ABS, EBD, central locking, child safety lock and engine immobiliser. The Tata Safari Storme is available in five colours: Urban Bronze, Arctic Silver, Sky Grey, Arctic White and Pearl White.
Tata Motors will also launch the new Harrier premium SUV in the Indian market in 2019. The Tata Harrier is based on the H5X concept and the SUV will debut the company's Impact Design 2.0 philosophy. The bookings for the Tata Harrier SUV will commence from October 15, 2018.
Thoughts On The Tata Safari Storme
Tata Motors has rolled out a minor update to the Safari Storme SUV for this festive season. The SUV gets larger 17-inch alloy wheels that will improve the off-roading capabilities of the SUV. Apart from that, there are no other updates on the SUV. The Tata Safari Storme is priced between Rs 10.89 lakh to Rs 15.97 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).