- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 4 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors is set to add an extra 'XZ' variant to its Nexon lineup. The compact SUV from Tata was launched in 2017 and is currently offered in four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ+. According to Team-BHP, the new variant will be placed just below the top-end XZ+ trim.
The price difference between each of the lower variants is less than Rs 75,000, while the top two variants: XT and XZ+ have a price difference of Rs 1.45 Lakh. Addressing this issue, the new XZ will be placed between the two to help reduce the price gap.
The new variant of the Nexon will remain unchanged mechanically, receiving the same 1.5-litre diesel and 1.2-litre petrol engines with various driving modes as seen in the current lineup.
Compared to the top-end XZ+, the new variant will miss out on certain external features such as LED DRLs, dual-tone roof, front and rear fog lamps and rear defogger.
The interior of the XZ will exclude features such as the front and rear centre armrest, 60:40 split-folding rear seats and the smart key push button start.
However, certain features such as projector headlamps, 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with android auto and smartphone connectivity, adjustable driver's seat and seat belts, automatic climate control with rear vents will still be available.
Thoughts On The New Tata Nexon XZ Trim
Tata Motors has been working hard to push the Nexon brand for better sales. The company has also announced an AMT version for the Nexon, which is set to be launched soon.
Tata Nexon has also recently tied up with the Indian Premier League (IPL) from the 2018 season and will showcase the compact SUV at every stadium, further marketing the Nexon.