TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tata Motors is all set to launch the new Tigor in the Indian market and the updated compact sedan has been teased in new images. Ahead of the launch of the new Tigor, Tata Motors has signed-up the popular Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as the brand ambassador for the all-new Tata Tigor.
The new Tata Tigor will be launched in India on October 10, 2018, and it will be the third launch from Tata Motors in this festive season. Previously, Tata Motors had launched the Nexon Kraz and the Tiago NRG crossover hatchback. The updated Tata Tigor will sport subtle changes to the exterior design and new features.
The all-new Tata Tigor will feature chrome inserts on the LED projector headlamps, crystal inspired LED tail light cluster, shark fin antenna and new alloy wheels. On the inside, the new Tata Tigor will get a larger touchscreen infotainment system. Overall, the new Tigor will look upmarket and premium as compared to the currently sold model.
The all-new Tata Tigor will draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel engine. The Revotron petrol engine produces 83bhp and 114Nm of torque while the Revotorq diesel engine churns out 69bhp and 140Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and an optional AMT gearbox.
Commenting on the partnership, Hrithik Roshan said, "I am honoured to be associated with the Tata Motors family and excited to be part of this journey. The Tata Tigor is a modern stylish sedan, with fantastic features. I really like its coupe-inspired design, which gives it a very luxurious feel. I wish Tata Tigor good luck ahead of its launch."
President of Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, Mayank Pareek said, "We are very excited to have Bollywood's most loved style icon Hrithik Roshan on board as the brand ambassador for the new Tigor. Built with immense attention to detail, the new Tigor promises to provide its inmates with a premium drive experience."
Thoughts On The New Tata Tigor
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the new Tigor and ahead of that company has signed-up Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador for the new Tigor. The new Tata Tigor will come with subtle changes to the exterior design and new features. The new Tata Tigor will rival the likes of Maruti Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and the new Ford Aspire.