TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Tata Motors is all set to introduce an updated version of their Tigor compact sedan offering in India. Dubbed as the all-new Tigor, the company has released two new teasers, showcasing the updated headlamps and tail lights of the new model.
The teasers from Tata Motors showcase a glimpse of what can be expected on the updated Tigor model. The headlamps on the new model, showcase a chrome insert, while the rear comes with crystal inspired LED tail lights giving the compact sedan a more premium look.
Apart from the updated headlamps and tail lights, the new Tigor is also expected to come with a new paint scheme. However, other upgrades on the exterior are still unknown at this stage. Although we can expect an upgrade in features for the lower variants, including dual airbags and ABS among others.
On the inside, the updated tigor could feature a new touchscreen infotainment unit similar to the one on the Nexon. The infotainment system will also be compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The unit will also double-up as a display for the reverse parking camera and the Navigation as well. Apart from this new unit, most of the other interiors will remain unchanged.
The updated Tata Tigor will also feature the same engine options as seen on the current generation model, without any changes. This includes a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and a 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel power units.
The petrol engine produces 83bhp and 114Nm of torque, while the diesel unit churns out 69bhp and 140Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, while the petrol unit gets an optional AMT transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Updated Tata Tigor
The Tata Tigor compact sedan has been one of the slowest-selling cars from the brand's new generation line-up. With the upcoming festive season, Tata Motors is expected to launch the updated Tigor sometime soon, probably by the end of October. The updated Tata Tigor will rival the Hyundai Xcent, Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the new Ford Aspire.