- 1 hr ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 1 hr ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 2 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- Sports Only way South Africa can shed chokers' tag is by winning World Cup: Wessels
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors is all set to launch the Harrier SUV in the India market in early 2019. Tata Motors has already commenced the production of Harrier and the first SUV has been rolled out of the Pune plant.
The bookings for Tata Harrier are open and the SUV can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 30,000. Now, we have spotted the seven-seater variant of the Tata Harrier in Bangalore.
The spotted seven-seater variant of the Tata Harrier features an extended rear end with a slightly different design for the D-pillar. The SUV is equipped with a temporary tail light cluster and it looks like a prototype model. The rear end of the Harrier also gets roof-mounted spoiler with high stop lamp and shark-fin antenna.
The front end of the seven-seater Tata Harrier is likely to feature the same design as the five-seater model. The SUV is heavily camouflaged and it is equipped with steel wheels. We expect Tata Motors to launch the seven-seater Harrier after the five-seater model is introduced in the country.
The Tata Harrier is based on the OMEGARC platform that also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The Tata Harrier will be the first product to feature Impact Design 2.0. Tata Motors has already revealed the five-seater Harrier and the SUV looks stunning.
Up front, the Tata Harrier gets sleek LED DRLs, tri-arrow pattern bumper with integrated headlamps and fog lamps and skid plate. The side profile gets flared wheel arches and body cladding. The rear end of the SUV gets a sleek LED tail light cluster, shark-fin antenna, roof-mounted spoiler and a black strip running across the tailgate.
The Tata Harrier will draw power from a 2-litre Kryotec engine that produces 140bhp on the five-seater model and 170bhp on the seven-seater variant. Transmission options will include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic gearbox sourced from Hyundai.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Seven-Seater Variant
The Tata Harrier will be the first premium SUV from the Indian manufacturer and it is one of the most awaited SUVs in the country. The Tata Harrier will be a game-changing product for Tata Motors as it will rival the likes of Mahindra XUV500, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Isuzu MU-X.