- 1 hr ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Crisis: Bank Says Has Fully Functional Board
- Technology Redmi 9A Gets New 6GB RAM Variant: Price, Specifications
- News BJP slams Congress over tractor-burning incident near India Gate
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Movies After Rrahul Sudhir, Chandni Sharma, Jay & Director Of Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs RCB: Get that snarl back Dale Steyn!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Ahead of its launch, Tata Motors has sent out a tweet hinting the price range of their new Harrier SUV. According to the tweet, the new Tata Harrier once launched will be priced roughly around Rs 16 - 21 lakh, on road.
The base variant of the Harrier (XE) will be roughly Rs 16 lakh while the top-end trim (XZ) will come price around Rs 21 lakh. These prices are on-road prices, inclusive of registration charges, insurance and other taxes. Tata Motors has also revealed the variants available on the Harrier SUV, click here to know more about the new SUV's variants and features.
The Tata Harrier comes powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged ‘Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 138bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, without the option of an automatic. The complete power output will further be sent to the front wheels (front-wheel-drive system), without the option of an all-wheel-drive system.
The Harrier SUV will also come packed with a host of features including xenon HID projector headlamps, LED DRL, LED taillights, electrically adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn signal, floating roof with chrome accents and flared wheel arches among others.
The Tata Harrier will also offer a feature-packed interior with 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, supporting Android Auto, a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, multi-function steering wheel, cruise control, climate control, rear AC vents and 60:40 rear split seats.
Safety features on the Tata Harrier: six airbags, ABS with EBD, cornering stability control, hill-hold assists, hydraulic brake assist, traction control, terrain response mode and ISOFIX child-seat mounts.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Price
The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. Tata Motors has recently fully revealed the Harrier SUV, along with the start of media drives. The Tata Harrier once launched in India, will rival the likes of the Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500. We will be driving the Tata Harrier soon, stay tuned for our first drive review soon.