- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Imran Khan dials PM Modi, expresses desire to work together
- Technology How to save number amidst phone call on Android
- Sports It's a case of creating our own legacy: Windies skipper Jason Holder on World Cup
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors recently unveiled the exterior look of the production-ready Harrier SUV. The SUV is among the most-awaited cars in the Indian market and is expected to launch soon.
Now, ahead of the SUV's launch, clear images of the interiors of the Tata Harrier have been spied. The spy images of the interiors of the Harrier showcase the premium cabin, with a rich feel.
The dual-tone dashboard with the wood inserts is instantly noticeable. The interiors of the Tata Harrier, look similar to the ones showcased on the H5X concept. Tata first showcased the concept version of the Harrier (H5X) at this year's Auto Expo.
The Tata Harrier also comes with a large infotainment system, which is expected to support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The dashboard also comes with a aluminium inserts on the dashboard and on the steering wheel, providing a sporty feel to the SUV. The three-spoke steering wheel further comes with mounted audio controls.
The instrument cluster on the Tata Harrier can also be seen with a analogue-digital set-up. It also features a central MID screen, displaying all the necessary vehicle information.
The SUV will also feature different driving modes, the rotary knob for which, can be seen just above the six-speed manual gear stick.
Tata Motors has already announced the power unit to be used on the Harrier. This is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine. Although exact power figures are yet to be announced, the Harrier is expected to come with power figures similar to its rivals in the segment. The engine will further come mated to a six-speed manual, with an automatic gearbox also available.
The Tata Harrier will initially be available in a five-seater variant, with the bigger seven-seater SUV scheduled to launch at a later date.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Interiors
The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market. Tata has already showcased the exterior of the Harrier SUV, with the launch of the vehicle scheduled sometime soon. The Interiors images of the Harrier showcases a premium and upmarket feel with a host of features. The Tata Harrier rivals the likes of the Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.
Image Courtesy: PowerDrift