- 15 min ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 1 hr ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Jaw-dropping On The Day Nine?
- News At 28, Tejashwi Surya is youngest candidate to win 2019 LS polls
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- Sports PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi denies alleged corruption relating to IAAF World Athletics Championship
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Tata Harrier is the production version of the H5X concept which was showcased at Auto Expo 2018. Recently, the H5X was spotted testing in India in its pre-production form. The overall design remains almost similar to the concept but features subtle changes.
Apart from the Tata H5X, a seven-seater variant of the SUV was also spotted with a similar design. The Tata H5X is one of the most-awaited SUVs in India. We bring you all the details about the upcoming luxury SUV from the stable of Tata Motors.
Tata Harrier Design
The Tata Harrier will be the first vehicle to feature Tata Motors' Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The production version of the Tata H5X will feature flared wheel arches, the tri-arrow design on the front bumper, dual-tone bumper, LED headlight, wraparound tail light cluster and skid plate.
Tata Harrier Interiors And Features
The Tata Harrier is likely to get a luxurious interior loaded with features. The cabin will be spacious and equipped with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, premium audio system and much more.
Tata Harrier Specifications
The Tata Harrier is based on the Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced (OMEGA) platform which also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The Harrier is expected to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre Multijet II diesel engine producing around 140bhp to 170bhp. The engine will be mated to a ZF-sourced 9-speed automatic transmission.
The Tata Harrier is also expected to feature four-wheel-drive system and multiple driving modes. The SUV might also get decent off-roading capabilities and could also feature a dedicated off-road mode.
Tata Harrier Variants
The Tata Harrier might be offered in two variants: a five-seater and a seven-seater. In fact, the seven-seater variant of the SUV was recently spotted and the bigger variant might be called something else.
Tata Harrier Expected Launch And Price
Tata Motors will launch the Harrier in India in the first quarter of 2019. The seven-seater variant (codenamed H7X) is likely to be introduced after the launch of the H5X. The Tata H5X might be priced in the range of Rs 16 lakh and the bigger H7X could carry a price tag of around Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Tata H5X
The Tata H5X is the first product to feature the new Impact 2.0 design language and will be the first premium SUV from the Indian automaker. The H5X is said to be a game-changing product for Tata Motors as it will rival the likes of Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Tucson.