TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept revealed: Suzuki has unveiled the Ignis Sport Concept at the GIIAS (Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show) 2018 in Jakarta. The Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept features updates to the exterior design of the hatchback. The Ignis Sport looks aggressive with the unique design elements.
Suzuki already retails the Ignis Sport in the Indonesian market with a black bumper, side skirt, skid plate and rear spoiler. The new Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept is expected to be introduced as a special edition model of the Ignis Sport, The new concept model looks bold and sporty as compared to the standard model.
The Suzuki Sport Concept is based on the entry-level trim of the car as it misses out on projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights. The Ignis Sport Concept is finished in black colour with red stripes on the sides and red side skirts and skid plates.
Image Courtesy: Oto Spirit
The front fascia of the new Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept features an LED DRL bar that replaces the standard chrome front grille. The Ignis Sport Concept also gets a rear spoiler which is finished in red colour. The concept version of the Ignis Sport also gets 15-inch alloy wheels. Overall, the car looks sporty with the new design elements.
The interior of the Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept features an all-black theme and comes equipped with a music system and a special seat upholstery. The top-spec variant of the Ignis is loaded with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, projector headlamps, engine start/stop button and keyless entry.
On the mechanical front, the Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept remains unchanged. The concept model draws power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 81.8bhp and 115Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept
The Suzuki Ignis Sport Concept is based on the entry-level trim of the standard model and features only cosmetic updates. The concept model looks sporty and aggressive as compared to the standard car. Maruti might also introduce a Sport variant of the Ignis in India to boost the sales of the hatchback.